Yamaha TNR-i v1.3 Now Available Worldwide – Adds Sampling, AudioCopy, WIST & More!
04 January 2012:
The latest update to Yamaha’s TNR-i – initially released to some territories in mid-December – is now available worldwide. Version 1.3 includes the ability to record and edit (trim, normalize) samples for use in TNR-i, AudioCopy, SoundCloud sharing, and support for Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST).
If you are outside of the US you should use this link to view TNR-i in your App Store. If you are in the US you can use this link.
Audio Recording, SoundCloud, AudioCopy
- Record TNR-i 2-mix output and share it on SoundCloud.
- Copy & Paste audio files between iOS apps (AudioCopy)
User Voice, Sampling, Simple Edit, Import
- Assign your own waves to user voice 1,2,3. Each wave max is 5seconds.
- Record waves using iPhone/iPad built in mic.
- Easy wave editing function (trimming, normalizing)
- TENORI-ON User Voice Manager file (.tnw) is compatible.
- Available 3 sample files.Â Loading the file: From the menu (touch the display), touch Preference menu, touch User Voice Settings, touch User1, touch File mark (right, bottom), and then select 01_Voice, 02_Synth, or 03_SE.
Game Centre Session – Twitter, Message exchange
- Twitter posting is available at the beginning of the session.
- Message exchange, like a chatting, is available during the session.
- Can select to start or stop the session from the menu.
- WIST (Wireless Sync Start Technology) is available.Â You can easily make sync start with the other iOS apps that have WIST function.
The iOS version of the world-renowned TENORI-ON brings you a completely new musical interface. Even if you don’t know much about music, you can create music intuitively as if you were arranging sounds in space. The music that you see on the 16 Ã— 16 grid of buttons is the music that is performed.
For more information about TNR-i click here.
You Might Also Like...