Wolfgang Palm Announces PPG MiniMapper Synth for iPhone!
Wolfgang Palm has announced PPG MiniMapper – an easy to use performance synthesizer for the iPhone featuring the same audio engine as his popular iPad synth – PPG WaveMapper. This means that the patches you design in WaveMapper can be imported into the PPG MiniMapper to continue using them on the go!
The PPG MiniMapper is fully packed with features spread across ten pages:
- Sound Map â€“ Manual Mode
- Sound Map â€“ Accelerator Mode
- Sound Map â€“ Magic Mode
- Arptor â€“ Start/Stop/Rec, Range, Up/Down/Random
- Audio Recorder / Keyboard Editor
- Modifiers Page â€“ two X/Y controller with selectable routing
- System Setup â€“ Number of Voices, Sample Rate, other constants
- MIDI Setup â€“ In / Out and controller
- Easy data exchange between PPG MiniMapper and PPG WaveMapper
- Preset Browser
- Bank Manager â€“ copy presets between banks
PPG MiniMapper is scheduled for release next week (estimated April 18th) and will be priced at $3.99 USD. As always, we’ll let you know once it becomes available.
For more information visit wolfgangpalm.com.
PPG MiniMapper is the latest development from the inventor of wavetable synthesis, Wolfgang Palm. It is a next generation synthesizer, building on the heritage of the PPG Wave keyboards.
PPG MiniMapper is an easy to use performance synthesizer with a wide range of sounds for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Compatibility And Hardware Requirements:
iPhone 4, 4S or iPod Touch 4 minimum, iPad users can run it as an iPhone App.
PPG MiniMapper comes with 10 pages:
• Sound Map - Manual Mode
• Sound Map - Accelerator Mode
• Sound Map - Magic Mode
• Arptor - Start/Stop/Record, Range, Up/Down/Random
• Audio Recorder / Keyboard Editor
• Modifiers Page - two X/Y controller with selectable routing
• System Setup - Number of Voices, Sample Rate, other constants
• MIDI Setup - In / Out and controller
• Preset Browser -
• Bank Manager - copy presets between banks
• New Sound map concept - create new sounds playful and experimental
• Map Recorder generates new programs on the fly
• Features the same audio engine that powers the highly popular PPG WaveMapper
• Arptor - a flexible Step Sequencer / Arpeggiator combination
• Schematic touch keyboard - zoom and scrollable
• Build your own keyboard, with the keys you prefer for your music.
• Powerful sound browser - sorting by category, bank management
• Virtual and Hard-MIDI in/out - sending/receiving keys and polypressure
• Sending/receiving the Icon positions and X/Y performers
• Audiobus support
• 10 min Audio recorder and Audio Copy
• Context specific help for all pages
• Easy data exchange between MiniMapper and WaveMapper
Latest Release Notes - v1.0.1
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...