Update: TwistedWave Audio Editor v1.6 Released – Adds Audiobus Support & More!
TwistedWave have released version 1.6 of TwistedWave Audio Editor for the iPad and iPhone. The update adds support for Audiobus! They have also added a new vertical swipe to zoom gesture and enabled recording at different sample rates.
- Support for Audiobus
- You can now record at different sampling rates
- New gesture, vertical swipe to zoom
- Fixed a problem when uploading huge files to DropBox
A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC and MP3 audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Upload to an FTP account,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
Latest Release Notes - v1.9
Fixed a problem when sending recordings to Dropbox.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...