Update: The Oscillator v1.1 Released – Adds JACK Support & More!
Jonatan Liljedahl has released version 1.1 of The Oscillator – his simple and elegant tone generator for the iPad and iPhone. The update adds support for the JACK Audio Connection Kit and more!
- Add ON/OFF toggle in main view and remove bg-audio/mute toggles in About view.
- Display pitches as midi note numbers in addition to frequency in hertz.
- Support JACK audio connection kit.
Simple and elegant tone generator with two Oscillators and one Noise generator, each with individual lowpass filters.
Use it for testing purposes or to make old-school electronic drone music.
All three modules have amplitude control and lowpass filter. The oscillators can produce one of four waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth and square.
Supports Audiobus and JACK audio connection kit:
Stream the audio output in real time into other compatible apps!
*** Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource. ***
• Rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices
• App of the week at iosmusician.com
Latest Release Notes - v1.2
• Fixes for iOS7
• Update Audiobus SDK
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...