Update: TC-11 Multi-Touch Synthesizer v1.1 Released – Adds Recording & AudioCopy Support!
09 January 2012:
Bit Shape have released version 1.1 of TC-11 Multi-Touch Synthesizer for iPad. Highlights include built-in recording (for up to ten minutes) and support for AudioCopy. It also includes a number of other improvements and bug fixes.
- Built-in recording (up to ten minutes}
- AudioCopy implemented
- Fixed microphone feedback bug
- Fixed sequencer ‘Start Position’ error when changing controller
- Fixed navigation bar occasionally getting stuck
- Fixed minor button rotation issue
- Fixed textfield bounds in ‘About’
- iPad 1st gen:Â loading indicator shows on startup screen
- Faster interface responsiveness
- Sequencer remembers when keyboard filter is showing
- Corrected manual cover image
- Manual updated for version 1.1
- iPad 1 improvements
- Eliminated performance buffer overrun
- Improved responsiveness when switching views
- Improved Italian translation
- Improved German translation
- Improved Portuguese translation
- Improved Russian translation
- Improved Spanish translation
TC-11 is the fully programmable, professional multi-touch synthesizer for the iPad. Choose from the 64 included presets, or build your own using touch controls, device motion, and on-board modules. Create music with the next evolution of synthesizer control!
For more information about TC-11 Multi-Touch Synthesizer click here.
You Might Also Like...