Update: Symphonix Evolution v2.0 Released – Adds AudioBus Support & Much More!
Vinclaro have released version 2.0 of Symphonix Evolution. The update includes a number of improvements and bug fixes, including AudioBus support.
New and improved features:
- Audiobus support!
- It is now possible to record from a specific position
- Undo and Redo the last 50 editing changes
- Introducing Markers, which make it possible to quickly navigate anywhere in the song
- New Selection options for Merge and Quantize
- Digital Audio Recording allows 8 tracks of audio to be stored
- A new and more powerful Lyric Editor
- New Guitar Tab and Fret views
- Make your own custom Synth Panels for creating MIDI controller surfaces
- Improved Track Manager screen
- Support for custom Time Signatures
- Added a Synth Gain Control to increase playback volume
- Piano Roll enhancements
- It’s now possible to store multiple external controller profiles
- Use an external MIDI Clock for recording as well as playback
- New controller inputs for setting the selection and marker positions
- New options when creating a new song
- General stability and user interface enhancements
- Fixed rotation display bug for volume and AirPlay indicator
- Fixed for lyrics in SMF Type 0 files being split across multiple tracks
- Fixed crash when selecting tracks while a song is playing
- Repeat measure symbols did not print
- Fixed crash when attempting to send email but mail is not configured
- The Synth Reset button now works across all channels and not just the current track
- The File “side panel” was sometimes drawn underneath other windows
- Rhythm panel and chord view did not dismiss when switching to Sheet Music view
- Fixed bug where the Drum pad was not drawn correctly if the app was closed while the pad was open.
To find out more about Symphonix Evolution click here.
Whether you're an experienced musician or a learner, Symphonix Evolution is a powerful tool that helps take your music to a whole new level. Create music by dragging notes directly onto the score, and record or playback via MIDI devices or using the inbuilt virtual synthesizer. Then print your music to share with others in your group. Learners or musicians who play 'by ear' will appreciate the ability to associate note pitch with the notation.
Symphonix Evolution has numerous features, including:
* 16 track sequencer
* Music Notation for each track
* Percussion scoring by mapping symbols to staff lines
* Full 88 key piano display mode
* Guitar fret view including simple tab notation
* Support for external MIDI devices using the USB Camera Connector or Core MIDI devices
* Retina display support
* Wavetable synthesizer with GM/GS emulation
* Over 260 high quality instruments
* Virtual MIDI support
* Load and Save standard MIDI files
* AirPrint support for printing your sheet music
* Integration with email and web for easy file exchange
* Real time recording and conversion to notation
* Quantization of recorded input or MIDI files
* Chord editor and matching including fret diagrams
* Dropbox support
* Rhythm Generator for custom drum patterns
* Tap Tempo
* Complete online help to get you started
Use Symphonix Evolution to take your music studio with you wherever you go!
Latest Release Notes - v2.1.1
Thanks everyone for your continued support! Version 2.1.1 of Symphonix Evolution aims to further improve stability!
New and improved features are:
* Symphonix Evolution now supports 64-bit architectures for improved performance on newer devices
* Added a new option to delete tempo changes in a selected region
* Added a new option to hide other tracks on the virtual synth keyboard when recording
* When loading a MIDI file the space between columns is now adjusted for lyrics
* Tempo changes were not saved properly on the first track resulting in incorrect playback in some cases
* Fixed crash when viewing custom devices in Device Manager
* Fixed display alignment issue in Lyric Editor view on iOS 7
* Fixed incorrect chord diagrams
* Fixed rhythm beat display after load
* Rhythm Maker now stops playback before loading another pattern
* Fixed memory leaks in lyric view that eventually caused the app to crash
* Fixed crash during playback
* Fixed crash if autosync and step record turned on
* When saving to a midi file, the initial volume and pan settings were not saved
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...