Update: Symphonix Evolution v2.0 Released – Adds AudioBus Support & Much More!
Vinclaro have released version 2.0 of Symphonix Evolution. The update includes a number of improvements and bug fixes, including AudioBus support.
New and improved features:
- Audiobus support!
- It is now possible to record from a specific position
- Undo and Redo the last 50 editing changes
- Introducing Markers, which make it possible to quickly navigate anywhere in the song
- New Selection options for Merge and Quantize
- Digital Audio Recording allows 8 tracks of audio to be stored
- A new and more powerful Lyric Editor
- New Guitar Tab and Fret views
- Make your own custom Synth Panels for creating MIDI controller surfaces
- Improved Track Manager screen
- Support for custom Time Signatures
- Added a Synth Gain Control to increase playback volume
- Piano Roll enhancements
- It’s now possible to store multiple external controller profiles
- Use an external MIDI Clock for recording as well as playback
- New controller inputs for setting the selection and marker positions
- New options when creating a new song
- General stability and user interface enhancements
- Fixed rotation display bug for volume and AirPlay indicator
- Fixed for lyrics in SMF Type 0 files being split across multiple tracks
- Fixed crash when selecting tracks while a song is playing
- Repeat measure symbols did not print
- Fixed crash when attempting to send email but mail is not configured
- The Synth Reset button now works across all channels and not just the current track
- The File “side panel” was sometimes drawn underneath other windows
- Rhythm panel and chord view did not dismiss when switching to Sheet Music view
- Fixed bug where the Drum pad was not drawn correctly if the app was closed while the pad was open.
To find out more about Symphonix Evolution click here.
Whether you're an experienced musician or a learner, Symphonix Evolution is a powerful tool that helps take your music to a whole new level. Create music by dragging notes directly onto the score, and record or playback via MIDI devices or using the inbuilt virtual synthesizer. Then print your music to share with others in your group. Learners or musicians who play 'by ear' will appreciate the ability to associate note pitch with the notation.
Symphonix Evolution has numerous features, including:
* 16 track sequencer
* Music Notation for each track
* Percussion scoring by mapping symbols to staff lines
* Full 88 key piano display mode
* Guitar fret view including simple tab notation
* Support for external MIDI devices using the USB Camera Connector or Core MIDI devices
* Retina display support
* Wavetable synthesizer with GM/GS emulation
* Over 260 high quality instruments
* Virtual MIDI support
* Load and Save standard MIDI files
* AirPrint support for printing your sheet music
* Integration with email and web for easy file exchange
* Real time recording and conversion to notation
* Quantization of recorded input or MIDI files
* Chord editor and matching including fret diagrams
* Dropbox support
* Rhythm Generator for custom drum patterns
* Tap Tempo
* Complete online help to get you started
Use Symphonix Evolution to take your music studio with you wherever you go!
Latest Release Notes - v2.1
Symphonix Evolution is now compatible with iOS 7!
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP ALL OF YOUR SYMPHONIX EVOLUTION FILES BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS UPDATE! Due to a change in the app's internal file name for working with Audiobus on iOS 7, this version may require the previous version to be deleted from your device and then restored from Purchases using the App Store app before it can be installed. To avoid losing your work, please use iTunes to copy your files back to your computer before installing this update!
New Features in this update are:
* User Interface refresh for iOS 7. When running under iOS 7 the screens have a new "flat" look (the old look is still available when running under iOS 6)
* Added a new setting so that the Drum Percussion channel can be changed
* Added a new setting so that the mixer volume controls can be locked during playback so that a song cannot change the volume using MIDI messages.
* The Piano Roll now scrolls when a song is playing
* New Tempo Track function allows the user to select which track to use for tempo change events
* Tempo Changes can now be edited in the Piano Roll screen using the Controller lane
* It is now possible to connect two or more instances of Symphonix Evolution running on different iPads using the remote connection function
* Resolved an issue with Audiobus initialization on iOS 7
* Fixed crash when saving a file that was last loaded using Dropbox
* Fixed incorrect note values when selecting chord inversions
* The Undo function was not working for ties and slurs
* General stability enhancements
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...