Update: Symphonix Evolution v2.0.1 Released
Vinclaro have released version 2.0.1 of Symphonix Evolution. See the change log for a full list of included improvements and bug fixes…
- It’s now easier to add Repeat Bars. The app no longer requires the user to select the exact start and end of the measures where repeats will be applied and will automatically detect the start and end of the measure. Also added a Repeat option to the “Measure” button on the main toolbar so that the user can mark a selection and then press Repeat to quickly add Repeat Bars.
- New selection menu options for “Expand” and “Compress”: Use the Expand option to increase the space between the notes in a selection. Use the Compress option to bring the notes closer together.
- Added a new “Switch” setting to the MIDI Commands screen to assist with mapping pads with velocity to on/off commands. Use it by setting the controller value to “129″ (the display will read “fader” for 128 and “switch” for 129). Once the “Switch” setting is active, non-zero inputs will be mapped to “127″ and then only the first non-zero value will trigger the command so that the pad input is effectively converted to a momentary and then latched.
- Added a new MIDI command “ARP+Hold Toggle”. This works exactly like “ARP Toggle” except that the ARP Hold is automatically enabled when ARP is switched on.
- This update allows the user to unlink the app from Dropbox. Go to the File Load/Save screen and press the Dropbox button. A red Unlink button will appear in the top right corner of the file browser. Press this button to remove the link to Dropbox.
- Minor user interface improvements to some screens
- The Controllers function now allows a System Exclusive from the Device Manager to be added to the score (this was a bug preventing the Select button from being visible)
- Fixed a bug where the Device Manager and Controller screens did not handle long SysEx messages
- Fixed bug when copying and pasting notes with ties, beams or slurs where the links were broken after pasting. This bug could also cause instability and crashes after using the copy/paste function.
- Fixed a bug where slurs were not printed correctly.
- Improved stability of the Lyric Pad
Whether you're an experienced musician or a learner, Symphonix Evolution is a powerful tool that helps take your music to a whole new level. Create music by dragging notes directly onto the score, and record or playback via MIDI devices or using the inbuilt virtual synthesizer. Then print your music to share with others in your group. Learners or musicians who play 'by ear' will appreciate the ability to associate note pitch with the notation.
Symphonix Evolution has numerous features, including:
* 16 track sequencer
* Music Notation for each track
* Percussion scoring by mapping symbols to staff lines
* Full 88 key piano display mode
* Guitar fret view including simple tab notation
* Support for external MIDI devices using the USB Camera Connector or Core MIDI devices
* Retina display support
* Wavetable synthesizer with GM/GS emulation
* Over 260 high quality instruments
* Virtual MIDI support
* Load and Save standard MIDI files
* AirPrint support for printing your sheet music
* Integration with email and web for easy file exchange
* Real time recording and conversion to notation
* Quantization of recorded input or MIDI files
* Chord editor and matching including fret diagrams
* Dropbox support
* Rhythm Generator for custom drum patterns
* Tap Tempo
* Complete online help to get you started
Use Symphonix Evolution to take your music studio with you wherever you go!
Latest Release Notes - v2.1.1
Thanks everyone for your continued support! Version 2.1.1 of Symphonix Evolution aims to further improve stability!
New and improved features are:
* Symphonix Evolution now supports 64-bit architectures for improved performance on newer devices
* Added a new option to delete tempo changes in a selected region
* Added a new option to hide other tracks on the virtual synth keyboard when recording
* When loading a MIDI file the space between columns is now adjusted for lyrics
* Tempo changes were not saved properly on the first track resulting in incorrect playback in some cases
* Fixed crash when viewing custom devices in Device Manager
* Fixed display alignment issue in Lyric Editor view on iOS 7
* Fixed incorrect chord diagrams
* Fixed rhythm beat display after load
* Rhythm Maker now stops playback before loading another pattern
* Fixed memory leaks in lyric view that eventually caused the app to crash
* Fixed crash during playback
* Fixed crash if autosync and step record turned on
* When saving to a midi file, the initial volume and pan settings were not saved
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...