Update: Sunvox v1.7 Released – Adds Realtime Recording, Virtual Analog Generator & More!
Alexander Zolotov has released version 1.7 of SunVox – his pattern based sequencer (tracker) with modular synthesizers for the iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch. Highlights include real-time recording/sequencing and an alias free virtual analogue generator!
- Real-time recording of any types of sound events (notes, Touch Theremin, controllers changing)
- If you want to enable/disable the metronome for recording – go to the Main Menu -> Preferences -> Recording -> Metronome = ON/OFF
- New module: Analog Generator with the following features: 32 double alias-free oscillators with internal 12/24dB filters; exponential envelopes; smooth parameters changing
- Bypass ‘B’ button has been added to the window with module’s controllers
- View ‘V’ button has been added to the window with module’s controllers: with this button you can change the view mode (one, two or four columns)
- Polyphony has been increased from 16 to 32 for the Sampler and the SpectraVoice
- Number of sample slots has been increased from 16 to 128 for the Sampler
- “Roll-off” (dB per octave) controller has been added to the Filter module; available values: 12dB; 24dB; 36dB; 48dB
- Now you can load samples through the “Load Module” file dialog; Sampler will be created automatically
- “Preview” button has been added to the “Load Module” file dialog
- Added “Create Directory” feature to the Wi-Fi file browser
- Mono mode has been added to the LFO module
- New features in the Main menu -> Edit: Shrink pattern and Expand pattern
- New standard pattern effects 40…5F – delay the event for selected fraction of the line (by a percentage from 40 (0%) to 5F (100%))
- New standard pattern effect 04 – vibrato with parameters FFAA, where the FF – frequency, AA – amplitude
- New standard pattern effect 22 – set the controller’s value to the random number from 0 to PPPP (parameter)
- New controller in the Filter module: “Exponential freq” for exponential frequency
- New function “Stereo to mono” added to the Sampler (sample editor)
- New parameters (Control Type and Scale) in the Preferences for the UI scale configuration; use it if you want larger or smaller interface elements
- New examples: electrohouse, afternoon, pong, space_trip, 8bit_tales, sfields1, 1bit
- New instruments
- Sound engine optimization
- Many bugs fixed
Real-time recording/Sequencing: Record of any types of sound events (notes, Touch Theremin, controllers changing).
Virtual Analog Generator: 32 double alias-free oscillators with internal 12/24dB filters; exponential envelopes; smooth parameters changing.
For more information about SunVox click here.
You Might Also Like...