Update: StudioMini XL Recording Studio Version 2.1.1 Released
05 August 2011:
Fantastocrats have released version 2.1.1 of StudioMini XL Recording Studio for iPad. The update includes the addition of input monitoring, stereo meters, status LEDs, and more.
- Input Monitoring: new feature. Adds the ability to listen to audio input in real time
- Stereo Meters: when you choose to record in stereo, or when a stereo track is played the meters automatically adjust
- Status LEDs: light up when tracks have recordings on them
- Re-calibrated Faders, double tap to bring to 0dB
- Screen auto-lock is now disabled improving recording experience
- Improved handling of call and text interruptions
- Added hour mark to the Time counter, helpful for recording long rehearsals, gigs etc.
StudioMini XL is a powerful yet easy to use recording studio for your iPad with CD quality audio, pro audio Loops and much more! Used by the Gorillaz on their latest album ‘The Fall’.
For more information about StudioMini XL Recording Studio click here.
You Might Also Like...