Update: StepPolyArp v2.0 is Released – Adds Auto Pattern Chaining, an Internal Sound Bank, Tap Tempo & More!
Laurent Colson has released version 2.0 of StepPolyArp â€“ his Midi Step Polyphonic Arpeggiator for the iPad. The update includes a new MIDI engine with improved accuracy, automatic chaining patterns, an internal sound bank, tap tempo and more.
- New Midi engine improving accuracy
- Automatic chaining patterns
- Internal sound bank
- Adding a tap tempo
- Midi control input can be deactivated
- Improved undo manager
- The Midi output can be saved with the preset
- The speed can be modified from a popover menu
- A different Midi channel can be assigned to each line pattern and each controller
- iOS 6 support
StepPolyArp is a Midi step polyphonic arpeggiator. The arpeggiator does not play any sound itself, it transmits Midi notes to a Mac or a PC to be used in combination with any sequencer, virtual instrument (VSTi, Audio Unit) or Midi synthesizer.
The arpeggiator can transform chords into sequences of notes played one after the other in several ways. A matrix polyphonic step modulate arpeggiated notes in time and pitch. The main controllers (velocity, modulation, panning, volume, aftertouch, and pitch bend) are also programmable through a step editor. The integrated keyboard automatically adapts to the selected musical scale.
For more information about StepPolyArp click here.
StepPolyArp is a real-time Midi arpeggiator to control Midi instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live, and all other Midi sequencers, or even other virtual instruments installed on the same iPad. The arpeggiator can automatically generate melodic patterns from notes or chords played in real time.
Although, StepPolyArp is specially designed to operate in Midi, it has own internal sounds bank to use it independently.
Rated "Killer Application" by App4iDevices.
• 1 to 32 steps programmable matrix
• 16 patterns by preset
• Automatic chaining patterns
• 11 configurable transposition lines
• Features copy and paste
• 8 octaves virtual keyboard
• Internal sound bank
• Tap tempo
• Receiving Midi notes and control from external devices
• External Midi sync (Midi Clock)
• Midi over wifi latency compensation
• Internal routing of inputs, outputs and Midi sync
• Send Midi to a virtual port that can be used as Midi input by other Core Midi compatible applications managing multitasking on the same device
• Velocity, modulation, pan, volume, aftertouch and pitch bend step controller
• Customizable step controller Midi datas
• The arpeggiator and keyboard fit the selected scale
• 6 arpeggiator modes
• 1 random mode
• 1 chord mode
• Unlimited number of saves
• Random patterns creation
• Presets manager
• Presets shared between computer and iPad using iTunes 9.1 or later
• 128 Undo/Redo levels
• Lockable keyboard (latch mode)
Supported Midi connections:
• Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi)
• Apple USB camera connection kit
• Any Core Midi compatible interface
• Audiobus support
• An iPad with iOS v5.0 or later
Latest Release Notes - v2.2.2
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...