Update: shape synth v2.7 Released – Adds iPhone 5 Support, Tape Reload & More
Erik Sigth has released version 2.7 of ShapeSynth – his iOS Universal polyphonic synthesiser. The update adds support for the iPhone 5′s four-inch display, the ability to reload saved tapes and more.
- Added iPhone 5 4 inch screen and iPad.
- Reload saved tapes.
- Fixing temporary midi control bug.
- Adding new splash screen.
- Improving camera pixel algorithm (preventing black pixels seen by some users).
- Changing camera envelope filter to new fine tune/detune (the experiment moves on).
- Now saving latest photo and settings.
- Changing tape export length to prevent full tape length in case loop pointer has not been set, as seen by some users.
For more information about ShapeSynth click here.
--- :::: NEW :: AudioBus, CoreMIDI :: /NEW :::: ---
Shape is a polyphonic synthesiser allowing the user to draw the shape of the oscillator waveform. The positive side of the oscillation is represented by 32 blocks and the negative side is its mirror, generating all sorts of possible raw retroish sounds. Shape is best experienced with akai synthstation 25.
Powered by Sparrow.
+++ 16 voices.
+++ LFO envelope.
+++ AudioBus (http://audiob.us/).
+++ Akai synthstation 25 compatible.
+++ CoreMIDI (USB or Network).
+++ MAPI audio copy.
+++ Soundcloud upload.
+++ Accelerometer frequency modulation.
+++ Sphero accelerometer controller.
+++ On screen 25 key stylophone style keyboard.
Support for Akai Pro's SynthStation25 keyboard controller is included. SynthStation25 delivers instant hardware control for improved performance capability and expression. For more information on SynthStation25, visit http://www.synthstationapp.com.
Latest Release Notes - v3.2.6
+++ Adding inter-app audio. Registers as generator node.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...