Update: Protein Der Klang v1.1 Released – Adds Support for AudioBus, AudioCopy/Paste & Background Audio!
Pierre Guilluy has released version 1.1 of Protein Der Klang – his intuitive multi-touch audio sampler for playing, recording and manipulating your audio samples. The update includes support for AudioBus so you can send the mix to other compatible apps. It also adds support for both AudioCopy & AudioPaste and Background Audio.
- Audiobus compatibility
- AudioCopy & AudioPaste
- Background Audio
- Minor bug fixes
Protein Der Klang is a fresh musical sampler designed for public performances.
Play, hack & record your audio samples from your bed up to the stage using an intuitive multi-touch musical instrument.
● Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 colored tracks.
● Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
● Playback resync: bring back your mix to the beat seamlessly at any given time.
● Play with an effect on each track in addition to a master effect.
● 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
● Record live loops from audio-input & internal mixer.
● BPM-synced clip trigger & playback, metronome.
● Send the mix to other apps using Audiobus.
● Share samples in between apps using AudioCopy & AudioPaste.
● Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
● Low latency audio engine
● Background Audio.
● Support for 16 bit wav samples.
● 4 fresh demo patches.
● 140+ audio samples included.
● Smart controls for faster actions.
● Embedded user-manual & feedback.
• iOS 5, 6 and 7 compatible.
Available for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
Latest Release Notes - v1.1.2
• iOS 7 compatible
• Updated to Audiobus 188.8.131.52
• Updated to AudioCopy 2
• Flattened navigation bar
• Minor bug fixes
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...