PixiTracker & PixiTracker 1Bit Updated With Audiobus & JACK Support And More!
Alexander Zolotov has released version 1.2.3 of PixiTracker and version 1.1 of PixiTracker 1Bit. The updates add support for both Audiobus and JACK, additional audio and graphics options, and selectable background images. You can also now play any loaded sample with its original speed on the first note of the 6th octave.
- Audiobus and JACK support
- Additional audio/gfx settings in the Main Menu -> Preferences -> Audio & Graphics
- Additional background images (Main Menu -> Preferences -> Background)
- Now you can play any loaded WAV sound with its original speed on the first note of the 6th octave
- Bugs fixed
No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches or chip tunes. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
• high quality 16-bit sampler + unique sounds;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• sound recorder;
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• Wi-Fi export/import;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and JACK support;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• PixiTracker is also available for other mobile and desktop systems;
• true warm pixel interface!
Please try my other apps:
• PixiTracker 1BIT;
• SunVox Modular Synthesizer.
Latest Release Notes - v1.2.3c
* updated Audiobus library;
* fixed bug with iOS7 support.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...