Update: Mobile Music Sequencer v2.0 Released – Adds iPhone Support, Audiobus Support, iCloud Upload & Much More!
Yamaha Corporation have released version 2.0 of Mobile Music Sequencer. As well as adding support for the iPhone (the app is now universal!) the update adds Audiobus compatibility (input only), iCloud upload of songs and phrases, and much more (see the full changelog below).
- iPhone and iPod touch support
- Audiobus support (input only)
- Support for iCloud uploads of user songs and user phrases
- You can access a user song on another device using the same Apple ID. User phrases are automatically uploaded.
- You can continue working on a song created on the iPhone, by editing on an iPad (you first need to enable “”Documents & Data”" in the iCloud settings for the iPhone and iPad).
- Support for inversions and syncopation in Section Edit (including settings for 8th notes, 16th notes, and triplets), and Chord Shift function
- Two loop remix functions can now be set for one phrase
- Support for reordering, inserting, and deleting sections
- Support for changing the ordering of parts
- Tempo Delay L and R added to the effect variations
- In the Piano Roll display, support for selecting Velocity, Pitch Bend, and Control Change data, and Copy, Paste, Cut, and Delete operations
- Improved resolution for the pitch bend function
- Added Sync function to Mixdown (start recording triggered by playback start)
- Added file export support for MX49/MX61 devices
- Plus other features and improved functionality
To buy Mobile Music Sequencer in the iTunes Store click here. Please note that this app is not available in all territories.
You Might Also Like...