Update: Meteor Multitrack Recorder v1.60 Released – Adds True Simultaneous Multitrack Recording & More!
4Pockets have released version 1.60 of Meteor – their multitrack recorder for the iPad. This update adds true (simultaneous) multi-channel audio recording! Other highlights include selectable Inputs for both audio sources and Audiobus, and selectable Outputs for each track. They have also added the ability to stack recordings. Check out the full changelog below…
- Meteor now supports simultaneous multiple channel audio recording.
- Selectable Inputs for both Audio Sources and AudioBus.
- Selectable Outputs for each track.
- The Video plugin now allows you to export a movie with soundtrack to a file or the camera roll.
- Stacked Recordings (Loop Mode in Single Track Mode).
- Improved CPU usage and improved quality of Pitch Shifting
- Improved Quality Time Stretching.
- Added a Basic Auto Tune for monophonic vocal recordings to the wave editor.
- Added an Invert Phase option to the wave editor.
- Copy, Paste and Replicate now preserve cross fades.
- Added the ability to apply cross fades to all cloned clips.
- Added Cross Fade presets for 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 500ms.
- Added Share To dialog to Audio Pool.
- Added Markers for easier project navigation.
- Added MIDI Track Event Inspector.
- Added the ability to Dissolve Type 0 MIDI files and MIDI Parts.
- Added the ability to Dissolve MIDI parts by Channel, Note, CC type or Selection.
- Fixed a bug when sending a Mix Down via Email.
- The Overview button now displays a preview of an entire track in the MIDI Editor and the entire mixer in Mixer Mode.
- Added a New project option to the Project Explorer.
- Added the Song name to the Overview screen.
- Added an Info option to Track Mode for displaying track names and types.
- Added a ‘Mixer Control Method’ option to the ‘Options’ menu. This allows you to select a prefer method of control in the mixer.
- Added a scroll lock to the mixer view.
- Added an option to the iPad’s Settings app which allows you to turn off the automatic loading of the last loaded project.
Meteor is a digital multi-track recorder DAW designed specifically for the iPad, featuring up to 32 high quality audio or MIDI tracks, complete with built in Mixer and Multi-FX Processor.
•Record up to 16 tracks (upgradable to 32) of CD quality audio.
•Integrated 32 channel Mixer with 3 Band EQ per channel.
•Supports up to 24 Inputs and Outputs
•Midi Editor (In-App) Edit MIDI Note and Controllers
•Sound Cloud, DropBox, and Copy & Paste Support.
•Apple Inter App Audio (IAA).
•Import & Export Midi Files.
•MIDI Clock Sync with External Hardware.
•Integrated Sample Editor.
•3 Insert Effects Per Track.
•3 Global Send Effect Busses
•Insert Effect and Virtual Instrument Freeze facility to reduce CPU load.
•Record Effects & Record Monitor
•Mixer and Effect Automation
•Stereo Mixdown / Bounce Facility
•Import samples and iPod songs.
•Export to compressed CAF, M4A and WAV formats
•Automatic Delay Compensation
•In-App Purchases through the Online Shop found in the Help Menu
Editor features include cut, copy, paste, fade in/out. clear, reverse, gain, normalize, remove DC offset, time stretch, pitch shift and basic auto tune.
Effects include digital delay, chorus / flanger, reverb, graphic equalizer, auto tune, noise gate, tremelo, tone boost, distortion and many more.
The Mixer and effect levels can be fully automated using definable controller tracks.
Great tool for journalists, With The Video Import In-App you can import a video and Edit, Create and Export the Video and Soundtrack. Great for reporting on the go.
Supports up to 32 tracks on a 4th generation iPad (or later), 24 tracks on a 2nd or 3rd generation when used in conjunction with the In-App 16-24 Track Upgrade.
If you have any questions or issues you can use our online support form and we will get back to you. http://www.4pockets.com/support/
Latest Release Notes - v2.03
Added Metal Hammer and Vintage Vibe In-App Purchases
Added the ability to flatten audio and MIDI tracks.
Improved Input Port selection dialog.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...