Update: Meteor Multitrack Recorder v1.5 Released – Now Supports Up to 24 Tracks!
4Pockets have released version 1.5 of Meteor – their multitrack recorder for the iPad. The update increases the default number of tracks from 12 to 16 (extendable to 24 via IAP). Other additions include a new Auto Quantise feature for the MIDI editor so you can quantise notes as they’re recorded, a redesigned mixer screen to handle more tracks with improved landscape viewing, support for Channel Pressure for MIDI instruments, and a new Replicate function for duplicating large sections of a song.
- Increased default number of tracks from 12 to 16 and added the ability to extend it to 24 via an In-App purchase.
- Added Replicate function to popup menu for duplicating large sections of a song.
- Added ability to override MIDI port in prefs so a track can specify it’s own MIDI port or applications virtual MIDI port.
- Added Auto Quantise feature to MIDI editor. You can now quantise MIDI notes as they are recorded.
- Redesigned the mixer screen to handle more tracks and better landscape viewing.
- Added support for Channel Pressure for MIDI instruments.
- Major optimisation of audio mixing engine for better low latency support.
- Increased the render speed of audio clips in view mode and the mixer display.
- Added a note stealing algorithm to the Sampler instrument for better handling of large polyphony.
- Virtual ports created by other iOS applications now show up correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused clicking on clips that use the Cross Fade function with EQ enabled.
- Added the ability to change the volume level of an imported video clip.
- Fixed a possible crash when mixing down to a stereo track with ‘Remove existing parts on ALL tracks’ checked.
- Fixed the broken MIDI loop recording.
- Fixed a bug with MIDI step recording using the virtual keyboard.
- Creating a new project now clears previous track EQ settings from mixer.
For more information about Meteor Multitrack Recorder click here.
Meteor is a digital multi-track recorder DAW designed specifically for the iPad, featuring up to 32 high quality audio or MIDI tracks, complete with built in Mixer and Multi-FX Processor.
•Record up to 16 tracks (upgradable to 32) of CD quality audio.
•Integrated 32 channel Mixer with 3 Band EQ per channel.
•Supports up to 24 Inputs and Outputs
•Midi Editor (In-App) Edit MIDI Note and Controllers
•Sound Cloud, DropBox, and Copy & Paste Support.
•Apple Inter App Audio (IAA).
•Import & Export Midi Files.
•MIDI Clock Sync with External Hardware.
•Integrated Sample Editor.
•3 Insert Effects Per Track.
•3 Global Send Effect Busses
•Insert Effect and Virtual Instrument Freeze facility to reduce CPU load.
•Record Effects & Record Monitor
•Mixer and Effect Automation
•Stereo Mixdown / Bounce Facility
•Import samples and iPod songs.
•Export to compressed CAF, M4A and WAV formats
•Automatic Delay Compensation
•In-App Purchases through the Online Shop found in the Help Menu
Editor features include cut, copy, paste, fade in/out. clear, reverse, gain, normalize, remove DC offset, time stretch, pitch shift and basic auto tune.
Effects include digital delay, chorus / flanger, reverb, graphic equalizer, auto tune, noise gate, tremelo, tone boost, distortion and many more.
The Mixer and effect levels can be fully automated using definable controller tracks.
Great tool for journalists, With The Video Import In-App you can import a video and Edit, Create and Export the Video and Soundtrack. Great for reporting on the go.
Supports up to 32 tracks on a 4th generation iPad (or later), 24 tracks on a 2nd or 3rd generation when used in conjunction with the In-App 16-24 Track Upgrade.
If you have any questions or issues you can use our online support form and we will get back to you. http://www.4pockets.com/support/
Latest Release Notes - v2.03
Added Metal Hammer and Vintage Vibe In-App Purchases
Added the ability to flatten audio and MIDI tracks.
Improved Input Port selection dialog.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...