Update: Master Record v1.1 Released – Adds New Flutter Modes, Vinyl Noise, Support for Compressed Formats, SoundCloud Sharing & More
iMusicAlbum have released version 1.1 of Master Record – their excellent recording application for the iPad. The update adds two new flutter modes (detune), vinyl noise, dubbing into compressed formats, SoundCloud Sharing and more! Check out the full change log below…
- Added two additional flutter modes (detune).
- Additional mode to increase dynamic part of noise.
- New type of noise like vinyl records.
- Sharing files on SoundCloud web service (you will need free SoundCloud account).
- Dubbing into compressed formats FLAC, M4A, MP3.
- New option Normalize level of track at dubbing.
- Possibility to select recording (hardware) sample rate.
- Built-in description updated.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
They have also recently released a new video demonstrating the presets available in Master Record…
Easy to use recording application with convenient controls and very creative effects like analog tape recorders will gives your music warmth and natural sounding professional grade quality.
Master Record can use any external audio source for record or used as Effect or Output in Audiobus. Also you can upload audio files to this application for final processing or before mixing.
After recording you can cut any part of track, make fade-in and fade-out and dubbing track with applying all built-in effects. Then you can send the track to another audio application thru "Open in" option or use audio clipboard. Built-in web access service gives you easy way to share files in your WiFi network.
Audio processing features:
● Tape recorder effects with different types of frequency response and wow / flutter.
● Classic High / Low shelf EQ for accurate input signal correction.
● Tape saturation effect with three types similar to the different equipment modes.
● Noise effect with five types of noise for more natural sounds.
● Separate level control for each channel with link option and channel selection.
● High quality limiter prevents clipping and makes sound more intense.
● Highly visible level meters, time counter, free space and battery meters.
● Support .wav, .aif, .mp3, .m4a, .caf .flac audio file formats.
● Predefined presets, ability to create own presets.
● Compare two different preset or effects settings in real time.
● All effects settings are stored for each file and recording mode.
● Dubbing recorded or uploaded tracks with using all of effects.
● Cut part of track and make Fade In and Fade Out with three types of envelope.
● Support Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
● Sharing files on SoundCloud web service (you will need free SoundCloud account).
● Support Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
● Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
● Option "Open in" sends file to another audio application.
● Sharing files thru internal Web service in WiFi network.
● Support iTunes file share.
iPad 2 and higher is strongly recommended (especially with Audiobus). Generally this application can be run with iPad 1 but there is possibility of dropping the signal out when playback or use Audiobus. Offline processing can be done with any iPads quite well.
You can find technical details, description and support on the site:
Latest Release Notes - v1.2
● Support Dropbox service (you will need free Dropbox account).
● Update Audiobus with fixed problems for new iOS.
● Update audio clipboard feature for new iOS.
● Built-in description updated.
● Some minor bugs fixed.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...