Update: Loop Twister v1.4 Released – Adds Bank Manager, Pasteboard Import & Performance Record!
WAVEFORMS have released version 1.4 of Loop Twister – their app for realtime processing of musical loops. The update includes a new bank manager allowing you to name loops and switch between sets of loops and import audio from the General Pasteboard and iTunes documents folder. You can also now save patterns with loops for instant recall and record your live performance to a WAV file for exporting via iTunes File Sharing. Loop Twister now also continues to play audio while running in the background.
- Loops have their own names and can be quickly launched from a loop browser.
- Bank Manager allows to switch between sets of loops and import new audio from General Pasteboard and iTunes documents folder to Loop Twister banks.
- You can save up to 10 different patterns with loops for instant recalling in the future.
- Your live performance can be recorded to a WAV file and copied to external computer using iTunes.
- Trigger mode allows to manually launch different parts
- of loops and effects patterns (synchronously) during playback.
- Content of both effect patterns and slice orders can be manually shifted forward and backward during playback.
- Shifted patterns and effect patterns now can be cleared separately.
- Effect controller for Spinner, Retrigger, Foldback distortion and Nasty! was created for additional control over these effects.
- App works in background mode.
- Audio and some graphics are improved.
- Problems with interpolating samples
- Importing non-120 BPM loops doesn’t cause glitches
- Fixed visual indicators and help screens on iPad3
- Loops are audible even when device’s MUTE button is set to ON.
You Might Also Like...