Update: LIVKONTROL v1.6.1 Released
Imaginando has released version 1.6.1 of LIVKONTROL – their Ableton Live remote controller for iPad. The update includes many improvements (full list below).
- Application no longer starts with connection screen
- Connection status is displayed on status bar
- Connection screen is now accessed thru menu
- Menu is toggled by touching logo
- Menu allows easy access to support and application rating
- If last bridge is detected, connects automatically to it
- Back to arranger and over dub button (iPad only)
- Tempo control up and down is now made thru shift button
- Completely redesigned clip grid
- Support for group tracks
- Optimized playing position of clips
- Support for more than 256 scenes
- Better handling of huge Live sets
- Improved memory management
- Optimized rendering of clip slots
- General bug fixes and improvements
LIVKONTROL aims to deliver the best possible experience controlling Ableton Live remotely.
Boasting an extremely simple yet functional design, all the main control features are at a distance of a finger. Alternative application views are toggled via multitouch gestures for a even simpler usage experience.
LIVKONTROL is also considered by users as the easier and most responsive Ableton Live remote controller for mobile devices due to it's plug & play connection to Ableton Live, using LKBRIDGE.
LIVKONTROL includes all the STANDARD FEATURES:
- CLIP LAUNCHER
- MIDI PADS
- MIDI SLIDERS
PRO FEATURES available thru in app purchase:
- CLIP COMPOSER
- TRACK DETAIL
- Optimized layout and interactivity for iPad and iPhone
- Remotely control Ableton’s clips, tracks faders and knobs
- Easy to set up
- Interface lock feature
- Draggable viewport for full scene access
- Scene launch buttons with scene name
- Clips reflect color, name, play status and position
- Up to 20 MIDI sliders for custom MIDI assignment
- Up to 16 MIDI pads
- Output level indicator for all tracks and Master channel
- Mute, stop, solo and arm tracks
- Control track volumes and pan easily in a and space saving format
- Song play, stop, record and tempo control
- Metronome control
- Tempo tap up and down
- Quantization selection
- Prevent sleep function
- Overdub and back to arranger control (iPad version only)
- Pitch control (+10%/-10% / Bend up / Bend down) (iPad version only)
In order to use LIVKONTROL, it is necessary to download and install LKBRIDGE, the required connection software.
Windows and Mac OSX version are available. Always ensure you use the latest version of LKBRIDGE, free to download at www.livkontrol.com
For further information visit:
Latest Release Notes - v1.9.2
- Graphics performance was slightly improved
- MIDI pads colors are now more vibrant
- MIDI pads layout on iPhone/iPod version is now according with the iPad version.
- CLIP LAUNCHER on iPhone/iPod version has now a more condensed layout making more space available for clips
- CLIP LAUNCHER features now an auto scroll functionality based on the selected track and scene
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...