Update: Jam Maestro v2.0 Released – Adds Audiobus, AudioCopy, WAV Export, DropBox Support, Pitch Bend/Slide, 7 New Effects, New Sound Packs & More!
David Blake has released version 2.0 of Jam Maestro – his powerful music composition tool for musicians interested in making guitar-centric music. This is a big update adding support for Audiobus, AudioCopy, WAV export and DropBox! It also adds stereo panning, new effects (Delay, Reverb, EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato and Tremelo), the ability to use Pitch Bend/Slide and many new sound packs.
He has also released a free lite version (see link below) which gives you access to 1x guitar and drums, both fully sequenceable (but with a limit of 4 bars), and the acoustic and metalcore soundpacks to use. It’s also compatible with audiobus playing live sounds (rather than sounds played back via the sequencer).
- Audiobus Support
- AudioCopy Support
- Export to wav/m4a
- Dropbox Support
- Stereo panning
- Effects: Delay, Reverb, EQ
- Unlockable Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo
- Pitch Bend/Slide ability
- Mute strings whilst playing ability
- Precise BPM ability
- New fret release type: Sweep
- 4 New Unlockable Guitar Soundpacks: Shimmer, Stoner Doom, Bright Clean, Epic Lead
- New Unlockable Bass Soundpacks: Blacklisted, Hazzard
- New ‘Rock’ Drum Kit Soundpack
- Performance options
- Sample Lengths increased, Bass mixing algorithm refined.
- All new graphics!
- Lots of other fixes and improvements!
Jam Maestro is a powerful music composition tool for musicians interested in making guitar-centric music.
Sequence 2x Guitar, Bass and Drums together using guitar tab format. Easily construct harmonies and see the relationship between notes thanks to a unique interface. Instantly share tab ideas with friends and bandmates via dropbox. Playback with highly realistic samples. Export and render tabs to wav/m4a format, and use in conjunction with other apps with Audiobus and AudioCopy compatibility.
TRY THE LITE VERSION: "Jam Maestro Lite" https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jam-maestro-lite-guitar-tab/id620354621?ls=1&mt=8
WATCH: How to make a Metal Song in 5 minutes using Jam Maestro:
Rated as a "Killer App" and "Unique in Guitar Apps" by apps4idevices.com
App store reviews:
"Unarguably THE BEST Guitar Song "Sketcher" Ever"
“Brilliant in design and ease of use. The best songwriting tool in IOS period”
"Outstanding work! I have been waiting for years for an app like this."
"I've test driven every song constructing app available for iOS. There are a lot of really good ones, but when it comes to guitar-centric music like folk, rock, metal, punk, or related genres, Jam Maestro tops them ALL."
• Realistic sound, OVER 1200+ (painstakingly) recorded samples.
• 2x Guitar, Bass and Drums
• Full fretboard (22 frets)
• Palm muted equivalents for every guitar note for that heavy CHUG sound.
• 6 Tuning options from Standard to Drop C. (In most cases alternative tunings have been fully resampled for most realistic sound.)
• One-touch Chords allow you to forget tricky finger position (+ define up to 25 of your own)
• Unique interface allows dynamic key changing as you play
• Delay, Reverb, EQ Effects + unlockable: Chord, Flanger, Vibrato Tremolo
SOUNDPACKS (* = unlockable):
Guitar: Acoustic, Metalcore, Shimmer*, Stoner Doom*, Bright Clean*, Epic lead*.
Bass: Studio Tone, Blacklisted*, Hazzard*.
Drum: Metal Drums, Rock Drums
• Guitar/Bass/Drum Tab Sequencer
• Intuitive interface - program in notes just by touching them, rather than messing around with a numpad.
• Play in almost any time signature.
• Key analysis tools
• Jam Mode means you can record all instruments to tab simultaneously as you jam over your backing instruments
• Tempo/Repeat/Mixer/Panning Control.
• Save tabs in .jam format - export via itunes or straight to dropbox to share with friends/bandmates instantly.
• Render tabs as wav/m4a files
• Audiobus and AudioCopy support!
Latest Release Notes - v2.0.3
- Fix IAP causing the app to continually crash on iOS 6
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...