Update: iStroboSoft Tuner v1.40 Released
Peterson Strobe Tuners haver released version 1.40 of iStroboSoft – their popular tuning application for the iPhone. The update adds a completely new look and feel as well as a number of other improvements.
- Improved note detection code for better low note tracking due to iOS device filtering.
- Added: Auto or manual note select. Can toggle between auto and manual note select (just touch the “auto/man” label).
- Added: Display options. Can toggle to show: cents, Hz, MIDI note.
- Option to not show tenths of cents (in settings, “show whole cents”).
- Flat and sharp lights have been changed so there are almost invisible until activated.
- Added: Can now change Concert A and Drop/Capo from the main screen (touch and drag on value).
- Improvements for retina display. Newer high-resolution graphics now available.
- New look/feel by changing the case color. When “black” is selected, it goes back to the original “classic” look.
iStroboSoft offers the unmatched accuracy of a mechanical strobe tuner for the highest degree of precision available in a software tuning application. Plug in and tune your electrics and acoustics quickly and easily with 1/10th cent accuracy.
For more information about iStroboSoft click here.
You Might Also Like...