Update: iShred v2.0 Released – Adds New “Pages” Feature, a SoundCloud Button & More
06 December 2011:
Frontier Design Group have released version 2.0 of iShred. The update includes a new “Pages” feature, where songs can now have multiple pages of buttons. It also includes a new SoundCloud sharing button on the recorder and some AirPlay enhancements.
- In response to the #1 request: songs can have multiple pages of buttons! Instead of dividing a complex piece into multiple songs, each song can have up to 4 pages of buttons.
- What to do with all of those buttons? How about triggering effects! That’s right, buttons can now also hold effects setups.
- More effect presets: now up to 12 global presets of effects!
- New “Share” button on the recorder. Quickly share your recordings to SoundCloud and elsewhere. (Thanks to Henrik at SoundCloud for the suggestion!)
- AirPlay enhancements:
- Multiple pages work on AirPlay shared songs. (Older versions of iShred won’t see newer songs.)
- Removed ability to re-share songs downloaded from AirPlay. You can erase the recording and make your own though!
- Fixed a bug with music player on older devices
- Fixed an iOS 5 bug with picking tracks that have no artist or title in music player
- Fixed various minor bugs
iShred provides a playing interface that’s both powerful and easy to learn. Create your songs from a huge library of over 2000 built-in chords, scales, and fret positions, by assigning them to the two rows of buttons at the top of the screen. The buttons give you immediate access to all the chords and scales you need for a song, and let you easily switch between strumming chords and playing melodies.
For more information about iShred click here.
You Might Also Like...