Update: iMPC v1.2 Released – Adds Mute Groups, Retrim, Fine-Grain Tempo Control & More!
Akai Professional have released version 1.2 of iMPC – their Music Production Center (MPC) for your iPad designed to work with the MPC Fly. The update adds several improvements and enhancements including mute groups, sample retrim, fine-grain tempo control and improved support for AudioPaste.
- Mute Groups: Assign a pad to mute when an another assigned pad is struck
- Retrim: Edit the start and end point on any sample at any time
- Fine-Grain Tempo Control: Set your tempos with ultra-precise accuracy up to 1/100 of the BPM value
- Enhanced AudioPaste integration with increased compatibility
- Audio Stability: Improved sequence audio stability when returning to Beat 1
- Waveform Accuracy: 32-bit and 24-bit audio files now show proper waveform graphics in Sampler window
iMPC for iPad
MUSIC PRODUCTION APP for iPad
***On Sale For A Limited Time Only***
Developed in partnership with Retronyms — www.retronyms.com
Turn your iPad into an MPC. With more than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPad. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPad, using the line input on the iPad, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPad mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• Supports WIST, wireless Sync Start protocol from Korg
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
• Tabletop Ready iMPC is free for for iMPC owners
• Route to and use with your favorite Tabletop Effects and devices
• Line-in allows you to resample Tabletop devices
• Use with Tabletop's Timeline Editor
Latest Release Notes - v1.3
This free update to iMPC brings bugfixes, iOS 7 compatibility, and new features:
Inter-App Audio compatibility. This free update adds support for the new inter-app audio protocol in iOS 7. Inter-app audio allows you to route audio and control data between apps on your device. Use iMPC’s sampler and inter-app audio to record new sounds from compatible apps for use in your Programs.
We’ve also updated to AudioCopy 2.0. AudioCopy makes it easy to paste sound from compatible apps. The new AudioCopy ensures compatibility with iOS 7, and includes updated UI and other improvements (more info at retronyms.com/audiocopy/).
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...