Update: iDensity v1.5 Released – Adds Live Input Granulation via the Mic/Line In or Audiobus Effect slot!
apeSoft have released version 1.5 of iDensity – their real-time software designed for asynchronous sound file granulation. The update adds Live Input Granulation via the Mic/Line In or the Audiobus Effect/Receiver slot. It also makes a number of other improvements and bug fixes (see the full change log below).
- Live Input GranulationÂ via Mic/Line or Audiobus Effect/Receiver
- Sample load pitch bug fixed
- New Fine Controls for slider parameters
- Keyboard value input for all parameters
- Keyboard add or Edit Midi CC and CH
- Randomize Parameters
- iPhone UI improvements
- Audio Paste parse URL improved
- Open Inâ€¦ Audiofiles (sound preview)
- Snapshots.plist e-mail send
- HVPad send Touch Down message
- Audiobus SDKs update
iDensity for iPad brings all the powerful Density/Pulsaret (Mac/Win standalone) Granular Synthesis tools to the world’s most popular tablet.
iDensity is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
iDensity is a new real-time software designed for asynchronous sound file granulation, a genuine granular playground able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers, complex scrub pad exploration, dynamic envelope shape and many more. iDensity for iPad will give you all the basic and advanced tools you need to manipulate sound in subtle and surprising ways. All these features are packed in an optimized, user-friendly, visually sharp interface that is easy to access when fast-improvising live, composing in a studio, or sound designing at home and on the go! You will have the power, freedom, and flexibility to create like never before – on your iPad! iDensity allows you to record audio directly with your iPad mic and load up to nine built-in sound sample or add your own WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, M4A or MP3 files via iTunes.
With iDensity it is possible to record the stereo output (of granulation) into the documents folder while scrubbing in the wavepad or moving granulation parameters in real-time. The mixdown/audio results can then be syncronized with/in iTunes.
Control and shape grains, anytime, anywhere with Density for iPad.
- Sampled and Live granulation
- Audiobus Input/output/fx support
- MIDI, Virtual Midi and Network
- Sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox AudioCopy etc...
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Echo, RM, Pareq, Hi, Rev and Comp FX chain
Latest Release Notes - v1.6
- iOs 7 sdk update
- Inter-App Audio
- Crash fixed in iOs 7
- FX Popover crash fixed
- New Waveform View
- New Snapshots Manager
- Audio improved stability
- Live Granulation improved
- UI improvements
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...