Update: Echo Pad v1.4.2 Released – Includes Improved User Interface, New Motion Looper & More!
Holderness Media have released version 1.4.2 of Echo Pad – their AudioBus compatible realtime Echo effect processor. This is a big update that adds an improved user interface, a new Motion Looper and more!
Improved User Interface
- New re-designed, simpler UI
- New Motion Looper! Record your effect parameter movements and loop them in realtime like an audio looper.
- Trigger Motion Loop from the Audiobus sidepanel.
- Main Looper now automatically renders loops to wav file in the background, automatically ready for Export to AudioShare and AudioCopy/Paste.
- New Utility menu includes functions “Reset Current Session” and “Delete all wav files”
- “Reset Current Session” resets all parameters to default.
- “Delete All Wav Files” function clears all recordings and loops from Echo Pad’s iTunes File Sharing folder, freeing up precious space on 16gb devices.
- Fixed a bug causing crackles in audio when panning quickly from left to right
- Fixed a bug causing audio pasted into scratch looper 1 to be looped incorrectly
You Might Also Like...