Update: GuitarToolKit v2.0 Released – Now iOS Universal!
15 December 2011:
Agile Partners have released version 2.0 of GuitarToolKit. The update features an all-new iPad version (GuitarToolKit is now iOS Universal!) that is free for existing customers, and GuitarToolkit+, a new in-app purchase that adds interactive Chord Sheets, Custom Instruments, and Advanced Metronome with a powerful drum machine. Advanced Metronome is available now for iPad and coming soon to iPhone and iPod touch.
The new iPad interface takes full advantage of the power and larger screen of the iPad to deliver an even better GuitarToolkit experience. Free upgrade for existing GuitarToolkit users.
- The GuitarToolkit+ in-app purchase adds interactive Chord Sheets, Custom Instruments, and Advanced Metronome. Advanced Metronome is available now for iPad and coming soon to iPhone and iPod touch.
- Now with arpeggios, in addition to chords and scales. Arpeggios are available for all instruments and tunings; Arpeggio Boxes show playable arpeggios at specific fret positions, ideal for practice.
- Dramatically improved instrument audio for all instruments including multiple acoustic and electric guitars.
- More and better metronome sounds.
- Capo support: apply and slide a capo to any fret: chords, scales and arpeggios automatically adapt!
- Scale Boxes show playable scales at specific fret positions, ideal for practice.
- Scale and Arpeggio Finders: touch notes on the on-screen fretboard and GuitarToolkit identifies matching scales and arpeggios.
- On iPad, jump between scales or arpeggios and matching chords with a single tap.
- Dozens of other improvements.
GuitarToolkit is a collection of essential guitar tools, including an extremely accurate tuner, a precision metronome and a massive library of chords, scales and arpeggios – all on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
For more information about GuitarToolKit click here.
You Might Also Like...