Update: GuitarStudio Version 2.0 Released – Adds New “Pages” Feature & More
08 December 2011:
Frontier Design Group have released version 2.0 of GuitarStudio. The update includes a new â€œPagesâ€ feature, where songs can now have multiple pages of buttons. It also includes a new SoundCloud sharing button on the recorder and some AirPlay enhancements.
- In response to the #1 request: songs can have multiple pages of buttons! Instead of dividing a complex piece into multiple songs, each song can have up to 4 pages of buttons.
- New “Share” button on the recorder. Quickly share your recordings to SoundCloud and elsewhere. (Thanks to Henrik at SoundCloud for the suggestion!)
- AirPlay enhancements:
- Multiple pages work on AirPlay shared songs. (Older versions of GuitarStudio won’t see newer songs.)
- Removed ability to re-share songs downloaded from AirPlay. You can erase the recording and make your own though!
- Fixed a bug with music player on older devices
- Fixed an iOS 5 bug with picking tracks that have no artist or title in music player
- Fixed various minor bugs
Learn and play your favorite songs with Guitar, the amazing acoustic guitar app for your iPhone or iPod touch. More than just a virtual fretboard, Guitar is an instrument optimized for performance. You can perform songs with any combination of chords and melodies on Guitar’s highly playable and easy-to-use interface.
For more information about GuitarStudio click here.
You Might Also Like...