Update: Guitarism v3.1 Released – Adds “Triple Play” (Guitar, Bass & Chords), Support for “Open-In” & More!
Rhism have released version 3.1 of Guitarism – their AudioBus compatible acoustic guitar app. The update adds a new “triple play” in-app purchase that lets you simultaneously play three additional instrument apps with complementary roles – guitar, bass and chords. You have the ability to configure the channel, octave and velocity of each ‘role’. You can use it with GarageBand or any MIDI-compatible app! It also adds a master volume control and support for “Open-In” for exporting recordings to DropBox, AudioShare and more.
- In-App Purchase: guitarism “Triple Play”
- Simultaneously play 3 additional instrument apps
- Complementary roles: guitar, bass and chords
- Configure channel, octave and velocity per role
- Demo video and detailed help to get you going
- Use with GarageBand or any MIDI-compatible app!
- Master volume control for playing with other apps!
- “Open In…” option to export recordings to DropBox, AudioShare and more
NEW: Purchase stunning new acoustic and electric guitars (with amp) and an array of concert-quality effects to give you maximum control over your tone and sound! Buy them individually or save big with the Rockstar Collection bundle!
"My guitarist friend had a stroke that paralyzed the left side of his body and left him unable to play. I fired up Guitarism and handed my iPhone to him. A minute later he was singing and playing, his wife began to tear up and the smiles filled the room. Thank you thank you thank you." - 5 star user review from Canada
Featured on MacLife's "8 Apps for Guitar Enthusiasts" and Music App Blog's "25 iOS music apps to get you started"
Best interface. Best sound. Best virtual guitar.
Best guitar on Audiobus, great with GarageBand, AmpKit & JamUp!
Time.com: "simulates the experience of strumming away on six strings"
MacLife.com: "beautiful acoustic tones"
Evolver.fm: "a virtual acoustic guitar that anyone can play"
Apps4iDevices: "Killer App"
SmiteMatter: "amazingly playable design ... 5 stars!"
theiphoneappreview.com: "Fantastic sounding"
appchronicles.com: "Life-like guitar sounds"
appdictions.com: "Top notch"
"Everyone I show this to - WANTS it!"
- 5 stars
"feels like a real musical instrument"
- 5 stars
"can't make it sound bad"
- 5 stars
"My wife often asks me why I’m playing (guitar) in the kitchen and then realizes it’s the app"
- 5 stars
"Don't need any musical knowledge, you will gain it as you play"
- 5 stars
- 5 stars
A guitar app for those who love the physical, visceral experience of playing guitar, with an online community for limitless inspiration and feedback! guitarism offers a highly tuned strumming interface integrated with spectacular guitar samples. The result of years of iteration, improvement and polish, you won't find a better-sounding or more playable guitar app on the App Store.
- Unrivaled sound quality - people will think you're playing a real guitar! Other guitar apps don't compare
- The most natural interface around - literally play with your eyes closed
- Beautiful artwork from graphic artist Ryan Hemeon
- Studio-quality EQ and Reverb to shape your sound, powered by the AUFX series of effects apps
- NEW Rockstar Collection In-App Purchase! A complete suite of stunning acoustic and electric guitars, a powerful electric amp, fantastic effects, beautiful skins and a diverse range of presets to give you maximum control over your tone and sound!
- Play along with songs from your music library, and save chord presets per song
- Record and share your performances with the community and your friends
- Watch others' performances for inspiration and download their chords
- Get feedback and stats on your published performances, and climb the charts
- Universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Hold your iPad like a guitar and fret the chords!
- Integrate with your DAW via AudioCopy and export to iTunes File Sharing and Garageband
- Audiobus support! Now you can use guitarism as an Audiobus input and send live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. E.g. use Audiobus to connect guitarism to AmpKit and get live guitar effects in guitarism! See http://audiob.us for more information. Note: iPhone 4S+ / iPad 2+ required for Audiobus
- Quadroplay In-App Purchase: simultaneously control guitarism and up to 3 additional MIDI-compatible apps (e.g. GarageBand) in complementary roles: guitar, bass and chords. Quadroplay turns guitarism into an advanced multi-channel MIDI controller
- Demo videos at www.youtube.com/rhismnation
- Rock out with guitarism today!
I am an independent developer, working hard to make guitarism the best guitar app possible. If you have any issues please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - I reply to every support request!
Download guitarism now and start rocking out!
Latest Release Notes - v3.23
Purchase guitars & effects individually or save big on the bundle
Improved UX flow and help
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...