Ingolf Koch has updated Electrify for iPad to Version 2.3. The update includes many fixes, a new interactive sample view, and MIDI-in with the camera connection kit or Network MIDI.
What’s New in Version 2.3.0:
- fixed random crashes
- fixed crashes in the sample browser
- fixed bug when deleting samples
- improved decay behavior of samples (you probably need to re-adjust the decay of certain samples)
- new interactive sample view (swipe to set start and end points, double tap to browse now)
- midi in with camera connection kit or network midi. Generic midi driver receives start/stop and notes. live recording in the sequencer view. APC 40 support will come with the next update.
ELECTRIFY is a virtual sample based Groovebox for your iPad. It was designed to combine the best features of existing hardware grooveboxes and the ease of use of software applications in one creative touchable app.
For more information about Electrify click here.