Update: EGDR808 HD v2.0 Released – Now iOS Universal Plus Support for WIST, AudioCopy & More!
ElliotGarage has released version 2.0 of EGDR808 HD – their software emulation of Roland’s TR-808 Rhythm Composer. The app is now iOS Universal, including support for the 4-inch display of the iPhone 5. They have also added a new song mode, swing/shuffle control, tap tempo, new follow and loop modes, support for AudioCopy, support for Korgs Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) and the ability to export your songs by email. For those new to EGDR808 they have also added a quick tutorial.
- Added Swing/Shuffle control
- Added Tap Tempo button
- Updated GUI Interface
- Added totally new Song Mode – swipe left to open the song view
- Added Follow and Loop Mode
- Added Audio Copy MAPI
- Added Korg Wist sync
- Added Mail audio export
- iPhone 5 optimization
- Added quick tutorial
- Added new song/pattern presets page
- Export wave with BPM in the name
For more information about EGDR808 HD click here.
EGDR808 v2.0 is finally here, and we've added many features requested by users, such as Core MIDI and Audiobus support.
ElliottGarage presents EGDR808, a drum machine that emulates the vintage hardware from the 80's.
Its realistic and clear interface recalls the analog machine from the past, for all the vintage fanatics.
You can play with the rythm presets included or you can create your own pattern.
"Love That Classic '808 Drum Machine? EMULATE the '808 w/ EGDR808" - iOSsociety
"...attention to detail in recreating the vintage look is uncanny, and faithfully emulated. More importantly the sound is spot on. Elliott Garage really put some love into this going for the same functionalities and feel of the old machine. It's love you can hear, and music lovers as well as vintage enthusiasts should agree this is one of the best 808s on iOS. " - SmiteMatter.com
- Interface like the real drum machine from the 80's
- 16 steps sequencer
- 12 programmable rythm patterns and 4 fills patterns
- Auto fill in every 2, 4, 8, 12 or 16 pattern
- Save the pattern you've created and play your songs
- Manual Play, Pattern Write and Pattern Clear mode
- Drumkit pieces parameters control (tuning, decay and snappy)
- Song Mode page (swipe to left to open)
- Swing and tap tempo
- Core MIDI (network session, controller esterni, inter app midi)
- Export with iTunes, mail or MAPI Audio Copy
- Korg Wist sync
Check the videos on http://www.youtube.com/ElliottGarage
Latest Release Notes - v2.5
- midi clock (start, stop and song position)
- save knobs values with pattern
- pattern copy & paste
- addictional sounds (maracas, claves, congas)
- selectable channel midi (only for iPad, channel 10 for iPhone)
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...