Update: Drone FX v1.1.11 Released – Adds Retina Graphics, 113 New “Texture” Sounds & More
Plaino have released version 1.1.11 of Drone FX for the iPad. The update adds support for the new iPad retina display, a new category called “Textures” which includes 113 new sounds (339 samples), and more!
- Retina display compatible (iPad 3)
- Fixed iTunesArtwork for correct icon on retina display (iPad 3)
- Timpani hit needs to be longer.
- Levelled and cleaned up audio
- Fixed save/load position for far right strip
- Increased between songs fade out to 24000
- Highlight current progression dot
- Added new category “Textures” – 113 new sounds (339 samples)
- Added a few extra bowed/strings sounds
- Corrected and/or deleted crumby samples
- Now over 300 unique sounds (903 samples)
- Added “Reset All Sliders” button to quickly get back to default slider positions.
- Added “Auto Mode selects from:” preference to choose what sounds are used.
- Retooled progression counting
- Retooled pan and pitch
- Retooled chord selection algorithm
Enjoy ambient music? How about some nice background drones as you work? Looking for unique soundscapes to lay down as a music bed for that film? Generate ambient music, drones and unique soundscapes with ease.
For more information about Drone FX click here
You Might Also Like...