Update: DAW Remote HD v1.5 Released
Xiao Yixiang has released version 1.5 of DAW Remote HD – his wireless Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software controller for the iPad. As well as some bug fixes the update includes a number of improvements including support for multi=page control surfaces, a new manual, and support for MIDI via USB.
- Bugs fixed
- Big Timecode control added
- 2x Big Button control added
- Multi-page Control Surface supported
- Editing mode for customizing Mackie Control layouts
- More specially designed layouts for Cubase, SONAR, FL
- Studio, Studio One, etc.
- New user manual
- Auto dim out configuration in system settings
- USB/MIDI Cable supported
For more information about DAW Remote HD click here.
DAW Remote HD is a DAW(Digital Audio Workstation) software controller just like your hardware control surface. Instead of getting stuck in front of your computer to compose, record, and produce music/audio, you can use your iPad with DAW Remote HD to control DAW functions anywhere in your studio wirelessly. Why? Because let's face it, wires suck!
(Well, if you don't mind, it also supports USB/MIDI cable)
DAW Remote HD supports HUI protocol and Mackie Control protocol and compatible with both MAC and Windows. It works with almost every DAW softwares. We provide over 10 default layouts which are specially designed for the most popular DAWs respectively.
Moreover, You can modify the layouts as you wish or even customize a new one! You can also share your customized layouts with others.
DAW Remote uses Network MIDI with Apple Bonjour over WIFI network and Ethernet, you DON'T NEED to install any softwares or drivers in your Mac to enable it. For Windows user, you should install rtpMIDI to enable MIDI Network function.
By using DAW Remote, you can:
1. Forget about messy complex-functioned studio controller, focusing on your inspiration.
2. Easy to control tracks.
3. Get creativity in an environment away from the computer
4. Remotely control your DAW softwares from onstage in live performance without messy cable runs.
5. Customize your own layouts to do what exactly you want.
6. All functions just like hardware control surface.
=== DAW Remote HD Features ===
★ Supports Logic Control Protocol, HUI protocol and Mackie Control protocol
★ Optimized control surface layouts for most popular DAWs
★ Customize layouts (only for Logic/Mackie Control Protocol)
★ Cross Platform. Compatible with MAC and Windows
★ Well designed
★ Combination Keys
★ Supports the new iPad Retina display.
★ Rich Instructions, Help and FAQ to help you setup connection much easier
★ Use Wi-Fi or USB/MIDI cable to connect with host computer
=== Supported DAWs ===
With Optimized Layout
★ Apple Logic Pro/Express
★ AVID ProTools
★ Ableton Live
★ Steinberg Cubase
★ Steinberg Nuendo
★ FL Studio
★ Cakewalk Sonar
★ Studio One
… and any DAW supports Mackie Control Protocol
Other Supported DAWs Mappings (Download from our website)
For more supports please visit our website:
Some user claimed that DAW Remote HD keep losing connection with DAW, it's NOT the BUG of APP, it's caused by unstable/incorrect wireless network configuration.
EUMLab's goal is to unleash your music talent ! With magic technology, EUMLab provides many products to help you create or learn music.
More about us on www.eumlab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook @EUMLab
Questions? Write to us: email@example.com
Watch videos on bit.ly/eumvideo
Latest Release Notes - v1.5.1
===What's new in DAW Remote v1.5.1 ===
1. Fixed track name displaying problem when using iRigMIDI
2. Added MIDI diagnose console
3. Fixed other small bugs.
===What's new in DAW Remote HD v1.5 ===
1. Bugs fixed
2. Big Timecode control added
3. 2x Big Button control added
4. Multi-page Control Surface supported
5. Editing mode for customizing Mackie Control layouts
6. More specially designed layouts for Cubase, SONAR, FL
7. Studio, Studio One, etc.
8. New user manual
9. Auto dim out configuration in system settings
10. USB/MIDI Cable supported
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...