Update: CyberTuner v4.01 Released
Reyburn Piano Service have released version 4.0.1 of CyberTuner – their “professsional” piano technicians tuning tool for the iPhone & iPod Touch. The update includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- Added a powerful Search and Auto-sort to the Tunings window with fast alphabetical scrolling of tuning records.
- Added the ability to rename, delete and create new tuning files in the Open Files window (tap Open in Tunings).
- Added a new “Restore” button in the Smart Tune window to quickly set notes back to default values.
- Improved interface and help throughout the program.
- The number of tuning records per file is expanded to 1000.
- Improved ability to contact CyberCloud for A440 calibration.
- Added installation of tuning files for harpsichord and chip tuning.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
“What makes Reyburn CyberTuner for iOS (or â€œiRCTâ€) superior to other tuning software? Ease of use. Clarity of functions. Intuitive and thoughtful design and programming by a Registered Piano Technician member of the PTG with years of concert tuning and prep experience as well as â€œin the trenchesâ€ home tunings and repairs”
For more information about CyberTuner click here.
You Might Also Like...