Update: Cubasis v1.6 Released – New Audio Engine Extends Sample Rates (44.1/48/96kHz) & Bit Rates (16/24-bit) Plus More!
Steinberg have released version 1.6 of Cubasis. The update includes a new audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit), up to 24 assignable physical audio outputs (with compatible hardware), a MIDI Clock latency slider, an audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones, and many more improvements and bug fixes.
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)*
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project’s sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical audio outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
- Register Cubasis at MySteinberg!
- Other improvements and bug fixes
*iPad 4 recommended for 96kHz recording
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in DVD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depends on the device used)
• Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously!
• Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
• MixConsole with over 10 effect processors
• Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
• Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export projects to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Sequence other CoreMIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
• Audio import from iTunes music library, AudioPaste, Wi-Fi server and iTunes file sharing
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• Audiobus support
"Cubasis now boasts one of the best implementations of Audiobus known to me."
Sebastian Dittmann, Audiobus developer
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
64 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4
Project export to Cubase requires Cubase 7/6.5, Cubase Artist 7/6.5, Cubase LE AI Elements 6 or higher
Cubasis project importer extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
Latest Release Notes - v1.7.2
Audio track freeze
Setup option to enlarge the audio recording buffer has been added.
New latency setup option added (IO buffer size can be adjusted between 128/256/512).
Maximum polyphony has been increased to a value of 128.
Audio track playback performance has been drastically increased on all devices.
New tracks will now be created below the selected track.
Disabling solo states restores the states of previously muted tracks.
CPU/Polyphony display has been overhauled (please refer to In-App help for more details).
and more! For a complete list of new features, improvements and fixes please go to www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...