Update: Cubasis v1.5 Released – Adds Micrologue Synthesizer, Allen Morgan Signature Drumkits, Mute Groups, Track Freeze & More!
Steinberg have released version 1.5 of Cubasis which, as leaked several days ago, includes the new Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer (see screenshots below). They have also added the new â€œMicro Sonic” instrument rack for loading and editing Cubasisâ€™ instruments, 16 new signature drum kits and 80 MIDI loops from Allen Morgan, and the ability to freeze tracks for internal instruments. Mute groups for drum kits is also a welcome addition which now fixes the Hi-hat open/close problem.
Steinberg have upload a music video called On and On which was produced by Allen Morgan using Cubasis 1.5. You can check it out here. The song is also available as a demo template inside Cubasis if you wanted to see how it was created.
New features in v1.5
- Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer incl. 50 factory presets.
- Allen Morgan Signature Drums with 16 drum kits and 80 MIDI loops.
- Mute group support for drum kits (Hi-hat open/close problem solved).
- Instrument track freeze for internal instruments.
- Instrument rack for loading and editing Cubasis’ instruments.
- Modulation wheel support for Micrologue synth.
- Revamped standard instrument player.
- New demo project On and On produced by Allen Morgan.
Fixes & Improvements
- Internal audio engine improvements.
- A rare phenomenon where VU levels were not displayed correctly in the mixer has been fixed.
- Using reverb on MIDI instruments that are shorter than the effect pre-delay now work as expected.
- Using Undo to revert an instrument change in the track list now works as expected.
- Fixes a problem where resetting the track volume in the inspector using Undo failed.
- Fixes an issue where track colors changed after pressing Undo or Redo.
- A long tap on an event with two fingers simultaneously no longer renders Cubasis unreliable.
- Fixes a rare phenomenon where imported audio events of a zipped project remained empty.
- Renaming events and projects using non-Latin and/or special characters now works as expected.
Please note that projects created with Cubasis 1.5 can be imported to Cubase using the Cubasis Project Importer 1.2 only. This 1.2 update will be available soon!
Micro Sonic Instument Rack
Micrologue Virtual Analogue Synthesizer
You Might Also Like...