Update: AUFX:Dub v1.0.3 Released – Adds MIDI Clock Input & Tempo Sync Control for Quantising Delay Time
Kymatica have released v1.0.3 of AUFX:Dub – their highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect for the iPad & iPhone. The update adds a new tempo sync control for quantising the delay time, MIDI Clock input for tempo sync and more (see full change log below).
- New tempo sync control: When active, quantize delay time to known note values
- MIDI clock input for tempo sync
- Extend maximum delay time to 5 seconds
- Allow opening and sharing user presets
- Display parameter value in title bar while editing
- Use a default preset after first install
- Use app-specific file extension for presets
- Update Audiobus SDK
A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes and broken cassette tapes.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Tape simulation (noise and warble).
• Filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound.
• Stereo delay, stereo detune, ping-pong delay.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Latest Release Notes - v1.2
• On/Off toggles for feedback cut filters
• Hard/Soft feedback clipping mode
• Random/sine warble LFO mode
• Decrease minimum warble rate to 0.1Hz
• Warble stereo separation toggle
• Show real feedback value, 100% means infinite repeats
• Allow feedback to 150%
• Many new presets
• Fix stereo reversion, left out should be left in
• Fix bug that gave mono input with Inter-App Audio
• Fix flipped MUTE IN toggle
• Fix flipped feedback invert toggle
• Compensate for limiter latency when used as Audiobus filter
• Minor tweak for IAA host transport panel
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...