Update: Audulus v1.9 Released – Adds Many New User-Requested Features!
Subatomic Software have released version 1.9 of Audulus – their modular synth forÂ building synthesizers, design new sounds, or processing audio. The update adds a new redesigned Patch Browser (see screenshot below) that allows you to view 9 patches at a time, multi-selection, a global clipboard that allows copying between patches, and support for sub-patches.
- New Redesigned Patch Browser. View 9 patches at a time.
- Multi-selection. Tap to toggle node selection. Tap on the background to deselect all.
- Copy/Paste. A global clipboard allows copying between patches.
- Support for Sub-Patches. Group nodes and reuse patches.
Audulus for iPad can be used as a stand-alone instrument or in conjunction with Audulus for Mac, for a round-trip workflow between platforms.
Audulus is available on the App Store for a limited-time price of $14.99 (regular price is $19.99).
Audulus, the popular modular synthesis app, is now for iPad!
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven."
- Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth."
- UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
- USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
- Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control"
▶ Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches! ◀
▶ Please note: Audulus for iPad Requires iOS 6. iPad 2 or later required.
▶ Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony - process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect
• Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes
• Universal Modulation - modulate any knob
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
▶ Coming soon:
• Presets - quickly change between patch configurations
• Sample Playback
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades:
• Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
• Math expression module -34 Math nodes in one!
• Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
• Switch pack - two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
• Poly pack - Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
Please don't hesitate to contact us at audulus at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
Latest Release Notes - v2.6.1
- Reduce memory usage.
- Bug fixes.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...