Update: Audulus v1.10 Released
Subatomic Software have released version 1.10 of Audulus. You can now make connections to any knob. There is also support for polyphonic sub-patches. A number of bugs have also been fixed.
- Make connections to ANY KNOB!
- Update algorithms to handle new connections
- Support for Polyphonic Sub-Patches!
- Fix zippering when turning knobs
- Various other fixes
Holiday Sale: 50% off! Audulus, the popular modular synthesis app, is now for iPad!
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven."
- Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth."
- UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
- USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
- Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control"
▶ Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches! ◀
▶ Please note: Audulus for iPad Requires iOS 6. iPad 2 or later required.
▶ Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony - process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect
• Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes
• Universal Modulation - modulate any knob
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
▶ Coming soon:
• Presets - quickly change between patch configurations
• Sample Playback
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades:
• Math expression module (34 Math nodes in one!)
• Timing mode (figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!)
• Poly pack (Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!)
Please don't hesitate to contact us at audulus at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
Latest Release Notes - v2.5
Audulus 2.5 adds a new in-app-purchase upgrade: Custom Nodes.
The Custom Nodes upgrade allows you to add customized user interface to Patch Nodes. A user interface element (Knob, Input, Ouptut, Filter Graph, etc.) in a sub-patch may be shown on the Patch Node by selecting "Expose" from the element's context menu. An element's position on the Patch Node is determined by its position in the sub-patch.
Custom nodes are made for sharing! Even if you haven't purchased the Custom Nodes upgrade, you can still use custom nodes built by others.
With the Custom Nodes upgrade, you can build the modular synth modules of your dreams, and beyond!
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...