Update: AudioShare v2.4.3 Released
Kymatica has released version 2.4.3 of AudioShare. The update adds the ability to Zip files & folders, and unzip files. It also now allows email and open-in for any file type. A number of improvements and bug fixes have also been made.
- Add ability to Zip files and folders
- Add ability to Unzip zip files
- Allow email and open-in for any filetype
- Fix orientation of Converter tool on old iPads
- Bugfixes and improvements
A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, upload, download, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Built-in Inter-App Audio host with 4 node slots. Record Inter-App Audio compatible instruments and effects, or process files through the chain!
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, import a soundfile from your dropbox or music library, and share it on SoundCloud. Or audiocopy sounds from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library for later sharing or copying into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other Audiobus-apps.
You can record directly in the app, from hardware, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats.
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• AudioPaste (Sonoma Wireworks, General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import files & folders from Dropbox.
• Download soundfiles from the web with built-in browser
• "Open in" from other app
• iTunes file sharing
• Import songs from iTunes music library
• Playback directly in app
• AudioCopy (Sonoma Wireworks, General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• SoundCloud upload
• Export files & folders to Dropbox
• "Open in" another app
• Send by email
• iTunes file sharing
• Audiobus: play back soundfiles into other Audiobus-compatible apps!
"If you make music with an iDevice, you need this app. It just makes sense." - smitematter.com
"AudioShare is a Must Have App for musicians, a Killer App!" - apps4idevices.com
"App of the week" - palmsounds.net
"App of the week" - idesignsound.com
Latest Release Notes - v2.6
• New Recorder with Inter-App Audio host and rec level fader
• Ability to use internal File Player as IAA source to process files, in real-time or offline rendering.
• Switched to Play/Pause and Rewind buttons
• Allow trim to be moved and loop to be toggled while playing
• Don't auto start playing after moving cursor
• Web browser: m3u files should stream in the browser, not be downloaded
• Add 24 bit and 48 kHz options in Convert tool
• Move Audiobus connection panel position to right side
• Updated Audiobus SDK 18.104.22.168
• Add Audiobus Rewind trigger
• Disable recording until last one fully finished.
• Update users manual
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...