Update: AmpKit v1.3 Released – Adds 3 New Amps And Effects, iPad Retina Graphics & More!
Agile Partners have released version 1.3 of AmpKit and AmpKit+ – their guitar amps, effects and recording app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. The update includes retina graphics for the new iPad, three new in-app purchases including Trace Elliot 1215 Bass Amplification, Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion, and Rocktron HUSH Noise Reduction (all available at special introductory pricing), as well as 14 great new presets.
They have also made AmpKit+ half price. The price is currently $9.99 (regular price is $19.99).
RETINA GRAPHICS FOR NEW IPAD
- AmpKit leads the way again as one of the first guitar apps to fully embrace the new iPadâ€™s Retina display.
- All of AmpKitâ€™s luscious gear imagery has been re-rendered at full Retina display resolution.
- You have to see to believe: AmpKit on the new iPad looks and sounds amazing.
NEW GEAR & PRESETS
The AmpKit 1.3 Gear Store includes three great new additions, all available at special introductory pricing, as well as 14 great new presets.
World Class Bass Amplification: Trace Elliot 1215
- For the first time, iOS bass players can get a fully-featured, modern, world-class bass amplifier and cabinet!
- All the sophistication that bass players have come to love in the real Trace Elliot amps.
- Switchable valve (tube) drive circuit for fat bass distortion
- Single-touch Pre Shape circuit which delivers the classic Trace Elliot tone
- 12-band Graphic Equalizer tuned for bass frequencies.
- Dual-band compressor optimized for bass.
- All the tone fidelity youâ€™ve come to expect in AmpKit.
- Convolution-based simulation of the 1 X 15 cabinet featuring a specially designed CelestionÂ® speaker and high-frequency horn.
New Metal Pedal: Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion
- We love the tone on this versatile distortion pedal and bet you will too.
- True heavy metal distortion: not for the faint of heart.
- Unique mid frequency controls make it easy to duplicate the scooped heavy metal sound, or with a flip of the controls, modern rock tone.
- Amazing sustain and harmonics.
Beyond Quiet: Rocktron HUSH Noise Reduction
- Rocktronâ€™s legendary HUSH noise reduction circuit, a standard for touring guitarists since 1984, is now available in AmpKit! If you arenâ€™t using the HUSH, you arenâ€™t using real noise reduction for guitar.
- When used properly, the HUSH will wipe out hiss and pickup buzz.
- The HUSH circuit, faithfully simulated in AmpKit, delivers 65dB of signal cleanup, while your music signal integrity remains unaffected.
- In other words, get rid of the noise without altering your tone!
- Also works great in tandem with AmpKitâ€™s Noise Gate for ultra-high-gain setups.
- Extended support for digital guitar interfaces.
- Updated headset input compensation to support the new iPad (3rd Generation) and iPhone 4S.
- On multi-channel amps, setups now save the settings for all channels.
To find out more about Ampkit+ click here.
To find out more about Ampkit (the free version) click here.
You Might Also Like...