Update: 76 Synthesizer v2.1 Released – Adds Background Audio & Audiobus Support!
Never Be Normal have released version 2.1 of 76 Synthesizer for iPad. The update adds support for background audio and Audiobus, as well as some general audio engine improvements.
- Audiobus support and background audio. Use 76 Synthesizer as an input device for the acclaimed Audiobus multitasking system in conjunction with your favourite music apps! Control 76 Synthesizer with MIDI while it’s running in the background.
- General audio engine improvements.
• UPDATE SALE: half off until Dec 14 2013!
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
Latest Release Notes - v2.1.1
- fixed a bug with MIDI input
- updated Audiobus SDK
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...