FingerBeat is the easy to use pocket sampler & drum-machine for everyone.
Use your intuition! You don't require music school or instructions manual to figure this out.
Let your imagination run free and your fingers will move the beat.
Grab your own sounds using the microphone or use it to sing over your creations.
Is this party boring? Just plug into stereo speakers and be the Master of Ceremonies.
Your creations are automatically saved and recalled upon exit for total immediacy, so you can just pick it up where you left off. You can also copy & paste audio from other applications into FingerBeat. Export or email beats to your friends.
A classic for absolutely everyone!
Available for iPhone & iPod Touch
Search for FingerBeat in YOUTUBE
Or visit FINGERBEAT.COM
● Low latency pads
● Pocket 16bit Sampler using internal microphone or load from library.
● x8 Pads/Channels
● Step Sequencer: Making beats is easy as drawing and tapping boxes to generate unique sequences. Each color is associated to each channel type of pad.
● x24 Pattern blocks
● Keyboard + Note Editor: While recording, the notes you play will immediately appear in the editor. Its easy to make changes and draw free-form to create / delete notes using your finger.
● Shake to undo
● Multi-Touch Mixer: FingerBeat is built for user experience & live performance.
● Perform & Sing: Once you have programmed some patterns, connect to headphones and hear yourself sing over your musical creation. Conveniently change patterns with your thumb if you hold device like a microphone.
● x6 Skins and User Photo
● Import/Export via Wifi directly in OSX Finder or Windows Explorer / or USB cable via iTunes.
● Send/Export by email
● Support for Audio Copy & Paste to and from other "Sonoma MAPI" compatible apps
Latest Release Notes - v1.3.4
- Fixed an issue with the microphone on some iPod Touches.
- Added support for Lion.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Screenshots & Videos
FingerBeat is the easy to use pocket sampler drum machine for everyone. Grab your own sounds using the microphone or use it to sing over your creations…
You Might Also Like...