TF Looper (Universal)
"I really like the simplicity of this app, it makes it very easy to use and get ideas down fast, so I'm going to rate it ... A Killer App!" - Apps4iDevices, Nick Trass
Inspired from hardware looping pedals, TF Looper aims to make looping fun and easy! Great for impromptu jams without the need to "plan" anything in advance. Works standalone or with input devices such as Apogee Jam for better sound.
- Low-latency sound engine makes looping a breeze
- Straight-forward workflow and interface akin to dedicated hardware loopers
- Undo functionality
- Trigger recording on input for easier recording of instruments
- Automatic quantisation of loops for fuss-free recording
- Unlimited overdubbing for expressive looping
- Fade previous overdubs option to create a continuous looping soundscape
- Octave-down and octave-up on individual channels
- Stop tracks anytime, play them again and they will synchronise to other tracks in perfect time
- Included limiter and noise reduction
- Stop-all channels / Start-all channels function - great for breaking it down!
Demo here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSy3ZSukTIo
Pay once, use it on both iPad and iPhone.
For bug reports or other issues, please contact support at email@example.com before posting a review. We appreciate your feedback.
Latest Release Notes - v1.2.1
- Fixed track synchronisation bugs
Screenshots & Videos
Inspired from hardware looping pedals, TF Looper aims to make looping fun and easy! Great for impromptu jams without the need to “plan” anything in advance.
You Might Also Like...