Welcome to the space of the wonderful music! SynthProbe is analog synthesizer for the iPhone. Touch and tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch, a variety of effects and filter effects will be changed and played in an unexpected sound or phrase.
How To Play (For Beginner)
- Step 1: When it starts, touch the purple panel on the right corner to play the note. Drag it with your finger from right to left or up and down, to change volume and pitch.
- Step 2: When tilt the device left and right, back and forth, the sound will be changed according to the tilting angle.
- Step 3: While touching the purple panel on the right corner, try to tap each of 4 buttons on the left corner.
The sounds, displayed by green graph, will occur in phrases. The change of phrases can be changed through touching the green graph.
Making Sounds (Intermediate User):
- By tapping “Setting” button on upper-right corner, the setting screen will be displayed.
- On Setting screen, you can set tempo, adjust tone parameter on analog synthesizer, and save and play four User Areas.
- Moreover, not only changing slider setting, you can set tilting assignment.
- Tilt the device left and right, back and forth, the unknown sounds can occur!
- Oscillator 1 & 2
- Frequency fine tune
- Glide rate
- Filter (Cutoff, Resonance)
- Volume Envelope
- Filter Envelope
You Might Also Like...