SynthPro Mobile Synthesizer (iPhone)
SynthPro is an upgraded version of the popular iPhone app of a similar name. It is a classic monophonic synthesizer. The “pro” version of this app contains a light metronome on the left side of the screen.
To access the settings panel, tap on the small “gear” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Navigation to view full keyboard by using horizontal finger swipe below the screen keyboard
- Multiple screens of synthesizer modules (the dots in the upper left corner)
- Monophonic, playing one note at a time like a class synthesizer
- Light metronome on left side of screen
- Settings panel (currently only for the metronome, but this is going to be expanded soon!)
- Dual oscillators
- Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth waves
- Octave selector, supporting 5 octaves
- Glide between notes (Lag Processor)
- Oscillator fine tune (more than one full octave)
- Oscillator sync
- Volume modulation
- Oscillator Module
- Modulation module
- Envelope Generator module
- Supports ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Filter (amount of low pass filter)
- Low Pass Filter Module
- Ability to record your audio as a file!
You Might Also Like...