How are you going to sound today? Turns your iPhone or iPod into a groovy synth based on additive, subtractive and FM sound synthesis.
- 5 main oscillators
- Frequency modulation
- Pitch shift
- Modulation wave forms (sin, triangle, sawtooth, rectangle)
- Attack, decay, sustain and release
- Wave shape view
- Use your earphones for a better sound experience.
- Connect the sound output of your iPhone/iPod touch to the mic/line input of your mixer, recorder, Mac or PC (male -male audio jack cable required).
- Setting Synthesizer up as a real instrument in GarageBand on your Mac will enable you to use all recording, looping, mixing, and effect features with Synthesizer. You can also create music for itunes or ring tones. Read GarageBand help for details.
- Shake your device to return to factory settings for the current sound
You Might Also Like...