It is a small and fast multi-platform pattern based sequencer (tracker) with modular synthesizers.
With this program you can compose music anywhere. On any device. With any OS. It also available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Maemo, PalmOS and Windows Mobile.
- Modular interface
- Highly optimized synth algorithms
- Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples
- XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import
- Multitrack WAV export
- WiFi export/import
- MIDI import/export
- MIDI IN/OUT (including Virtual MIDI port)
- Mic/Line-in recording
- Real-time recording
- Audiobus (INPUT and EFFECTS slots)
- JACK support
Built in Synthesizers and Effects:
- Analog Generator
- DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds
- FM synthesizer
- Generator (saw,triangle,square,noise,sine)
- Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF)
- SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds)
- Side Chain Compressor
- DC Blocking Filter
- 3Band equalizer
- Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch)
- Loop (for glitch effects)
- Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation)
- Vorbis Player
SunVox is the Most Powerful music creation tool for iOS. It is a small, fast and powerful modular synthesizer with pattern based sequencer (tracker).
With this program you can compose music anywhere. On any device. It also available (for FREE!) for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Maemo, PalmOS, Android, and other systems.
[ Jordan Rudess about this app ]
Sunvox is a serious music application. I am personally running it on my iphone. In the overcrowded world of music apps, Sunvox stands out as both unique and powerful. If you are a musician and own an iphone, you owe it to yourself to try this amazing application!
[ Key features ]
• Modular interface.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
• Multitrack WAV export;
• WiFi export/import;
• MIDI import/export;
• MIDI IN/OUT;
• Mic/Line-in recording;
• Real-time recording;
• Audiobus (INPUT and EFFECTS slots) and JACK support.
[ Brief instruction ]
The main menu - button with wrench in the upper right corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another? For multitouch devices: first touch on source, second touch on destination. For other devices: select the first module (source); click on the LINK button; select the second module (destination).
REC button is only for notes and controllers recording. If you want to record sound - use the Sampler module (REC button under the Sampler controllers).
[ Built-in synthesizers & effects ]
• Analog Generator;
• DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
• FM synthesizer;
• MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects);
• Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
• SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
• Side Chain Compressor;
• 3Band equalizer;
• Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
• Loop (for glitch effects);
• Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
• Vorbis Player;
• and more ...
[ Bug reports ]
Found a bug? Have some questions? Just write me directly: email@example.com
The answer comes immediately!
Official SunVox homepage + video tutorials:
Development status of the new version:
Latest Release Notes - v1.7.4b
* MetaModule: number of user defined controllers has been increased to 27;
* Delay: new controller "Delay units" has been added; possible values: sec/16384, ms, Hz, ticks, lines, lines/2, lines/3;
* Delay: max delay length has been increased to 4 seconds;
* Main Menu -> Preferences -> Main: new option "Automatic session restore" has been added; enable it to hide the "Restore Previous Session" dialog;
* Timeline: new font + text wrapping;
* bugs fixed.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...