StudioTrack is a songwriting tool for musicians who want to capture musical ideas and record songs on their iPad. StudioTrack works with the iPad built-in microphone and headphones. WiFi sync allows StudioTrack recordings to be downloaded to any desktop computer with a browser.
Tracks can then be loaded into any recording software (DAW) to continue working on songs. StudioTrack is developed by Sonoma Wire Works, makers of the FourTrack iPhone app and RiffWorks guitar recording software, and by Retronyms, makers of the top selling Recorder iOS app.
- Multitrack Recording:8 tracks plus bounce
- Re-arrangable tracks with FX Bypass, Reverb Send, Pan, Gain, Mute, Solo, Record Arm and Track Icon
- TrackFX:Tempo-synced Delay, Compressor, Parametric EQ and Reverb Send on every track
- Calibrated Meters: accurately monitor record and playback levels
- Calibrated Faders: accurately adjust playback level of each track
- MasterFX: sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
- Output Compressor-Limiter: automatically fattens sound of the output mix
- Master Channel with Reverb Return and Stereo Output meters
- Metronome: select tempo by number or tapping. Includes pro drum recordings.
- Bounce: mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
- Mix: Save the mix as a stereo file
- AudioPaste: allows pasting audio from AudioCopy compatible apps like InstantDrummer and DopplerPad
- WiFi sync mix or individual tracks to a computer and import into any software that imports WAV files
- Slide-to-Record: prevents over-writing your tracks
- Latency Compensation: accurate to within 1ms
- Recording Quality: 16 bit, 44.1 kHz
- Supports both portrait and landscape iPad views
- AudioCopy: Copy a track or a mix in StudioTrack. Name a copy to easily identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items which includes audio previews. Paste to another track in StudioTrack, to another song in StudioTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apple’s general pasteboard.
- File Import/Export: Import audio into StudioTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into StudioTrack’s File Sharing area under Apps in iTunes. Supports wav, mp3 and aiff formats. StudioTrack’s Sessions folder can now be dragged out of iTunes to the desktop. These features require iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above.
- Input Monitoring: Use StudioTrack’s settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix.
- Monitoring through FX: Monitor with FX allows you to track your vocals and instruments with reverb, delay, eq, and compression non-destructively.
You Might Also Like...