StudioMini Recording Studio (iPhone)
StudioMini is a powerful yet easy to use recording studio for your iPhone & iPod touch with CD quality audio, pro audio Loops and much more!
- PRO AUDIO QUALITY – Records in 44.1 kHz / 16 bit pro quality audio, the crystal clear and uncompressed standard for CDs
- WAV – Records WAV audio files, the most universally used Linear PCM format (this means your recorded files and Loops will work perfectly on any computer with any audio software)
- MULTITRACK – Multitrack record on 4 tracks
- AUDIO LOOPS – Loops track for adding from 78 built-in professionally produced Drum Groove Loops spanning 13 styles of music, includes BPM display
- METRONOME – Metronome that sounds just like the real thing
- MIXDOWN – create final mixes in WAV or AAC format and email right from your iPhone, or choose Download
- DOWNLOAD – connect through iTunes File Sharing or Wi-Fi Sync to download your song files, individual tracks and mixes
- IMPORT – add WAV files from your computer into StudioMini through iTunes File Sharing and then import into your song
- NOTES – each song comes with a notepad for writing down your lyrics, chord progressions, ideas etc.
- SOLO, MUTE, RECORD ENABLE – Buttons for each track, just like on professional hardware mixers
- TUNER – Pitch generator with accompanying interactive reference chart with many instruments, including alternate tunings
- COUNT-IN – Sets up the tempo before recording starts to keep you in perfect time
- MULTIPLE SONG FILES – Record and save as many songs as your device can fit
- PRO AUDIO TIMING – Pro audio synchronization and latency compensation
- MONITORING – Input level monitoring during recording
- DELETE PROTECTION – Confirmation checks for track and song deletes so you don’t erase something by mistake
- TIMELINE – Timeline slider enables you to move back and forth to any spot in the song
- PRO MIXER FADERS & METERS – Calibrated faders and meters for adjusting and monitoring track audio levels
- REPEAT SONG – Repeat switch for playing your song over and over, great for practicing
- USER MANUAL – Full 33 page pdf manual that’s bundled in StudioMini. It’s thorough and easy to access, and you don’t need to close StudioMini to read it
StudioMini includes a collection of 78 Drum Groove Loops spanning 13 styles. These audio tracks are professionally produced and are only available with StudioMini. There are no repetitive 1 bar loops that sound dated or cheesy, these are new and inspiring 4 to 8 bar patterns that sound real and â€œfeelâ€ right.
Drum Groove styles:
- Acoustic Pop Rock
- Modern Rock
- Classic Rock
- Reggae / Ska
- R&B / Hip Hop
- Latin / Brazilian
Examples of what you can do with StudioMini:
- Record a song with your band. Connect with a mixer and use professional studio microphones to record you next hit with StudioMini, then create an AAC mix and email it straight from your iPhone.
- Keep track of your songwriting ideas, riffs, raps, whatever you like. Never let that great idea escape you again.
- Use it for practicing: record some chords, then practice your scales, improvisation, a song youâ€™re learning, etc. Or just use the metronome & drum grooves to keep you in time while you practice.
- Use it as a field recorder. Record a lecture, your band’s rehearsal, keep track of your thoughts.
- Record a cover song and show off your vocals: pick a Loop, have a friend play guitar (keys, synth etc.), add a bass line and then sing or rap over it.
You Might Also Like...