*** Designed for iPad 2 and iPhone 4GS (or later), it will work also on iPod Touch 4G and old devices (iPad 1 and iPhone 3) but with potentially slower performance due to the heavy requirements of the audio processing. You need to setting the audio buffer size 1024 and Sampling Rate 22050 (In the app Settings).
Multilevel Interactive Sound Synthesizer
Idea and Csound-Orchestra by Eugenio Giordani
“Stria” is the title of a very important composition by John Chowning and I would like to say that this computer music piece represents the manifest of Frequency Modulation technique applied to audio synthesis, invented by Mr. Chowning himself.
Stria is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
- Up to 240 Frequency Modulation Oscillators or simple Wavetable Additive
- Five Spectral Pitch Grid Generators (Geometric, Harmonic, Fibonacci, Scalar, Temperated)
- Event Pitch Jittering
- Event Envelope
- Oscilloscope and animated XY Pad
- Effects chain: Doppler, Chopper, Glitch Gen, Sync Grain, Spectral Arpeggiator, FDN Reverb, Dynamic Compressor/Expander
- Save unlimited Snapshots number
- Pad interpolating snapshots
- MIDI/Network Control Change input
- Connection Control: Midi, Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Capture Master Audio Output
- Run Audio in Background
- Embedded User's manual
- Up to 25 built-in snapshots presets
- Sonoma Audio copy and paste
- Dropbox supports
- Audiobus compatibile
Latest Release Notes - v1.0
Screenshots & Videos
Stria is a multilevel interactive FM and Wavetable Additive synthesizer for the iPad and iPhone.
You Might Also Like...